See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Currently BUNKERED in my room!! Bullet proof glass at outside office window. 2 strung out hookers by my room door.Gang tags EVERYWHERE! NINETY THREE DOLLARS for one night!!! I PRAY I live till morning to escape. I'm NOT exaggerating!

Room tip: Bullet proof vest and conceal and carry license a good idea!
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have never written a review of a motel before. This is completely honest. Go to the Starlite Motel a block and a half away. Great value, great rooms. Three hundred dollars a week as of this date. This place has no refrigerators, no microwaves, and towels that would scrape the skin of elephants. They charge 65.00 a night. The reason that was explained to me for the lack of microwaves was that they did not have a license. This is a crappy place with no money that is trying to rehab on your dime. The staff seems nice, as I suppose you would have to be if you are selling crap. It smells as well.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Adam P
nagod, Manager at Crown Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Well here we go again. Mr. Adam was told when he registered that we do not have refrigerator or microwave in the room. But he said that he wants to cook for himself in room, on which I said we do no allow cooking in room. Besides he wanted a room for $40.00 a night including tax which we could not match, so I guess I wish him luck at starlight.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

very bad customer service and the attitude is on bearable.
and the room smelled really bad...to die!!
they said that if we don't like thier customer service we can go and find another Motel.
Now that is how you keep customers coming back!!

Date of stay: June 2014
2  Thank JoshBlum123770
nagod, Manager at Crown Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Well Mr. Blum reserved a room with 1 king bed non smoking through Hotwire, when he got here since there were 2 guys he demanded room with 2 beds so I showed him his reservation and told him that we do have a room with 2 beds but he would have to pay extra $10.00 for 2 nights that was a dip discounted rate since he was staying 2 nights. He was not willing to pay for it. Finally he took the 1 bed king size. Upon checking out at 12:00 which is an hour late he writes this review.
Guess he reserved the room thinking he could get the room with 2 beds for the same price, and since we asked for just $10.00 more he didn't like it. Also he did not had any complaint what so ever for 2 days he stayed. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The rooms are real clean , the service is real cool the area is okay i come here all the time and everytime im satisfied. There isnt alot of people running in and out every thing is good, they make sure they wake u up at 10:30am before check-out good for me everytime because of my work schedule.

Date of stay: January 2014
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We chose the Crown Lodge as we would arrive into San Francisco late in the night. So this place is a little out of town. However, the hotel is good and reasonably priced. The location might be one not to stay out to late at night or with family too! There are good eateries nearby. It is quite some distance to downtown SF but that is the price to pay for a low price hotel! Would recommend for individuals' stay...

Date of stay: August 2013