“Surprising find in Oakhurst CA”
Review of Time for Tea - CLOSED

Time for Tea
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We visited Oakhurst back in August 2014 and were delighted to find this establishment. During our visit to CA it was quite hard to find a decent 'cuppa'. Time for Tea is a lovely place for tea for two and a nice light lunch. If we ever visit Yosemite again we will definitely stop by for high tea. A real gem.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This is a nice spot where they serve a good selection of teas served with sandwiches and scones. The scones are made in-house daily and are delicious, some with a citrus flavor, some with nuts and cinnamon, served with jam, cream, and lemon curd. The tea itself could be stronger, and if you grew up in England like me, you might want to ask for a stronger brew. The location is convenient, whether you are on your way into Yosemite or out. My impression was that this place is very popular with the locals, so it may be wise to call ahead. Opening hours are limited so check that, too, before going. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Amid the hustle and bustle of shopping and visiting Yosemite I went to Tea For Two alone at lunch one day while my family was hiking. The High Tea was delightful and so well presented. The food was fresh and expertly prepared. I had Misty Thursday hot tea on a Thursday. The proprietor was friendly and helpful. The food came in a timely manner. I enjoyed the ambiance and the music and had a wonderful time. You really should treat yourself to this experience.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Most of us on a road trip are on the lookout for something unique, we found this by taking the time to rest up, no Macca's please, at a tea house! This quaint shop offers old world charm, mementos of times past, and a very wide selection of teas. We enjoyed the broccoli and cheese soup and a pot of tea in a very relaxed atmosphere, and soaked in the ambiance, chattd with the friendly staff.
Don't just pass through Oakhurst on your way somewhere stop and take hi-tea.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I was on business in Oakhurst and asked for a recommendation. Had an excellent lunch love the antiques and tea sets. Will return for another visit.
Sandwich and soup was excellent. Had the tea of the day and it was fabulous