“Good breakfast, but not fast service”
Review of Slim's Koffee Shak

Slim's Koffee Shak
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Oakhurst
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Good schmear bagel, good tea (properly brewed), good breakfast burrito. The day we were there they were breaking in a new counter person, and the service was more than a touch slow. At the end everything was right, and good to eat. Inexpensive, too.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered two cappuccino that were delicious. The porky breakfast burrito was super delicious. Great place. Friendly staff!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I just moved to the area and have only eaten here one time and it was super good. I had the vegetarian wrap and my boyfriend had the meat club. Both sandwiches were gigantic and all of the ingredients were very fresh. The only complaint that I have is that the it took what seemed like an extremely long time to make our food, which I got to go. There was only one person in front of me who ordered an ice coffee and a water, so it quite sure why it took so long. I will definitely eat here again, but in the future I would probably call ahead to order.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

chill place to hang out get fed and caffeinated. the food is very good staff is friendly. locally owned and operated.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

So glad we found this place on during a long drive to Monterey. My husband and I both loved our sandwiches, I had a delicious avocado and cream cheese bagel while he had a mega ham Croissandwich, we both got so full we took the rest to eat on route. Loved the selection of coffees, I had an almond Roca iced latte which was just what I needed. Really recommend for a lovely coffee or brunch. Food was so fresh and the cafe has a lovely relaxed feel. We took advantage of their free wifi as well