“Sorry Huell Howser this one was a disappointing meal!”

Apple Annie's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Oak Glen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Apple Annie's Restaurant & Bakery serves delicious food and is located at Oak Tree Mountain in Oak Glen, California. Come by Apple Annie's Restaurant for breakfast or lunch.
Reviewed 16 October 2020

The open faced turkey sandwich came without the mashed potatoes, and came with canned gravy! Gross..

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (113)

Reviewed 27 September 2020

We went with my parents, and we went to the bakery and the girl who attended us took the bread with her hand, it is very disgusting in this time of COVID19, it is very unsafe, this aside, the mask was touched very badly, the bread there is rich but they don't have good precaution training...... Be Careful

Date of visit: September 2020
oaktreemtn, Owner at Apple Annie's Restaurant & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Hi Alida,
Thank you for your honest review. We take the safety of our visitors very seriously and will address this with our staff immediately. We hope you’ll give us another chance and visit us again.

Reviewed 20 September 2020

Friends and I came here for dessert. We ordered apple pie a la mode. The pieces of pie were gigantic, but not tasty, and the prices very high considering the poor quality.
I will never order pie here again. This trip was in 2019. In September, 2020, I visited following covid19 and local fire shut downs. NEW CHANGES: Now you have to pay to park here. This is unheard of in Oak Glen. I parked across the street and came in to check out the menu. Most items have been marked up to a price I'm unwilling to pay.
Example: fish and chips: $18.00. No thank you. I left. There are other eateries nearby where you're not getting gouged.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank JaniceAbbey

Hi Janice,
We are saddened to hear you were disappointed with your experience at Apple Annie’s. We take every comment seriously as we are always striving to improve. It has been a tough year and your support is very appreciated. During Apple Season we do charge $5.00 for parking but we give a coupon for a free Shaved Ice or 12 mini donuts, a $6.00 value. So we actually pay every customer $1.00 to park. If a customer doesn’t want a shaved ice or 12 donuts we will credit $5.00 to Apple Annie’s or any bakery purchase.

Reviewed 22 June 2020

They were very friendly and they had a vegetarian menu.

The Garden Greens were delicious!

Worthwhile to see!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

The pistols are all for fun and do not function so don’t worry....but on first impressions it was intimidating!!
I would definitely go back to eat there again! My husbands corn beef and cabbage meal was excellent. I never had such tender corn beef before!!! I had their chicken noodle soup and the noodles were dumping style and so delicious!!! The french dip my son had was also in his words “delicious!” The only thing that we would not get again was the chili...my dad said it was like a can of Hormels chili.
All in all the service was excellent the food was super and I would give them 2 Thumbs Up!!!
Oh and about the 5 lb apple pie... it’s a lot of apples!!! It’s very good tasting but if you like pie with crust you don’t taste the crust with this pie...

Date of visit: March 2020