“So Good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018

My friend took me to her favourite breakfast spot, I had a corned beef hash dish with eggs, potatoes, peppers & onions. It was so good. Nice open atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here from dinner of US 101 heading South. Good food. Lots of variety. Good for families.

Did you see a shadow in the restroom? The wall between the mens and womens restroom washing area is translucent glass. You can only see shadowy figures and the stalls have real walls. Never feel alone alone while washing up again.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Breakfast lunch or dinner classic menu great omelettes pizza ir dinner I've been here a few times with my family had a great dinner had a good lunch and having breakfast for the first time was also great you're there

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Went with a friend for lunch during a week day. Someone seated us, someone else took drink order, someone else took food order, someone else served food without speaking to us, then never saw anyone again. It was a very light day, hardly anyone there. Way overstaffed in house and kitchen with poor food quality and very poor service. Had to flag down a wait person by waving to the chef behind prep area. When she returned with some dressing for my completely bland Caesar Salad she abruptly placed it on the table as she kept walking never saying a word. The food was mediocre, pricing was silly for what we received. $50 lunch for 2 salads and 2 sodas. Don't bother.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I first reviewed Toast in 2012 and gave it 3/5. It's near our home, so it's a fairly regular stop. But I realized my old review was out of date. Since then, Toast has it's become a reliable spot to meet friends, or bring visitors for a convenient, tasty brunch. I'm still not a breakfast food eater, but all my breakfast eating friends are consistently pleased with their meals at Toast. And I can get the non-breakfast fare I prefer.
Service is generally good, although at really busy times it can suffer a bit.
The decor is stylish, modern, with an upscale feel. There is also a small outdoor eating area with fountains. So, it's a comfortable, yet classy place to meet a friend or colleague for brunch or lunch. It's also family friendly, if you've got a couple kids in tow. The only downside with it's open single room, high ceiling designed and long tables is that it can get noisy for conversation, especially with larger groups.
There's solid beer and wine choices.
It's also a convenient stop right off Highway 101 for anyone en route between San Francisco and wine country.