“Happy hour”
Review of Los Compadres

Los Compadres
Ranked #7 of 150 Restaurants in Norwalk
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Booths are kind of tight, top of thighs and stomach. The happy hour is tough to get seating in bar as they have reduced the number of tables. Prices for happy hour 5 for Margarita or 5 for draft beer. Not really a draw, but they do have good happy hour food. 5 bucks. I like to eat here for lunch, because dining room is big and service is fast. Their staff are always top notch and the food while is a little expensive is always great. They have lunch combos with drink for about 14 plus tip. Fast and courteous and decent food. I recommend.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Came here for some good Mexican food and we weren't disappointed. The portions were large, the drinks were good and the salsa and chips were great. I had the fajitas which make sure you can take home the leftovers as they were huge. Great local Mexican place in Norwalk!

Reviewed 7 March 2016

My wife and I came from Canada and stayed Norwalk for a week . Los Compadres was one of the best restaurants we experienced . Good food , good service and excellent atmosphere. If you like Mexican food I recommend here and hope will come back again . We ordered white fish and shrimp dishes with rice . The amount of dish was too much for me ,

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I like Mexican food and dont consider myself overly picky. However, this place was amazing. Let's do it again.

Here is what we had:
Bacon wrapped shrimp
Ceviche (loved and I normally dont)
Guacamole
Freshly made tortillas
Margaritas (strawberry and

So much food. Prices can be high ($16 per plate), but I thought it was so worth it.

Service seemed slow and they were not good at ensuring we had water.

We were a party of 18 and they were willing to split checks between families, which is not a standard.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is good but the overall value is not worth it. The prices are inflated to what you get elsewhere. The decor is nice and the service is efficient. Overall, the food is good but I'll visit other locations that offer a better value.

Been to Los Compadres? Share your experiences!