All reviews waterline restaurant club members private beach duffy boat water view room service valet parking hotel guests beautiful hotel pool staff valet service fitness center orange county fashion island southern california bbc yacht
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel. Great location and water views. The thing that stands out for me is the service. It is outstanding! The ambiance is what you would expect from a 5 Star but being on the water adds a little something extra.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sam_El_Rabaa, General Manager at Balboa Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hello Gbusiek,

Thank you for choosing Balboa Bay Resort and sharing your experience. I’m delighted how much you loved the hotel, location and atmosphere. I’m especially pleased to hear about the outstanding 5-star level service you received from our entire team. You can be sure your comments will be shared with everyone and we look forward to hosting you for another great experience the next time you visit Newport Beach.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at Balboa Bay Resort. It has all the bells and whistles. Spacious rooms, large comfortable baths and great service.
Every aspect of the staff from parking valets to front desk to wait staff to housekeeping are exceptional. The location is easy to access and right on the harbor. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anglophile20

Hello Anglophile20,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Balboa Bay Resort. I’m thrilled how much you loved your stay and the entire atmosphere of the property, specifically the spacious and guest rooms. I’m most pleased to hear about the exceptional service you received from our entire team. I always love reading when we deliver a true Newport Beach experience to our guests. You can be certain I’ll share your comments with everyone here on property and we look forward to having you stay with us again during your next to the area.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at this beautiful boutique style hotel. The accommodations are Gorgeous! They are veryluxurious with Frette linens and fresh bath products. Rooms are spacious, light, and airy. This hotel has a definite coastal feel and is located bayfront. I dined at both restaurants at the hotel, A&O and Waterline. Brunch and dinner or both amazing! Both are lively spots and the bar has live music at night. Cocktails and food are reasonably priced. Valet parking is quick and easy! There is also a spa located on site with very competitive pricing. The grounds are immaculate, and the views are breathtaking. There is outdoor seating at both restaurants, although I do recommend a reservation for preferred seating. I will definitely return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sam_El_Rabaa, General Manager at Balboa Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hello MDKlein43,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Balboa Bay Resort. I’m delighted how much you enjoyed our beautiful boutique style hotel and atmosphere. I love to hear your comments regarding your spacious and airy guest room and wonderful dining experiences at both Waterline and A&O. I’m also very pleased to hear about quick, efficient and friendly service you receive from our valet team. I’ll definitely share your wonderful comments with our entire team. We truly look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Just would like to be on the third floor when situated with a view of the drive up to see the Bay otherwise the room area was still good and convenient and noise level was fine and did not disturb us.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Gayle F.,

Thank you for choosing Balboa Bay Resort. While I understand a view of the beautiful Balboa bay adds to the overall experience, I’m pleased you enjoyed your room and had a convenient stay. I hope you will choose to saty with us the next time you frequent Newport Beach.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Very nice hotel with many amenities that is excellent for corporate events. The staff and workers are very friendly and helpful. Located conveniently off the PCH with many activity options available nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello danielpX7104UG,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Balboa Bay Resort and sharing your comments. I’m very pleased you enjoyed the property, location and our many great amenities for corporate events. I’m most pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. I’ll certainly share your remarks with our entire team and we look forward to having you join us again soon the next time you visit Newport Beach.