1,184 results
All reviews four seasons oak grill corner suite fashion island aqua lounge across the street pool area upscale hotel bose sound system valet parking walking distance valet staff beautiful hotel would highly recommend this hotel room service irvine company whole foods
Reviewed 20 November 2015

My fiance and I stayed here for a weekend when we were attending a wedding nearby. We found the hotel to be super comfortable and the staff was top-notch.

Our room was spacious, bed was comfortable and even the bathroom was huge. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and nice. The hotel is also conveniently located right off the major highway, which made it a great base for exploring the nearby area.

I would definitely love to stay here again next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KAT614614
Reviewed 13 November 2015

I had the pleasure of visiting the Island hotel for my birthday in October with my family in Orange County. We dined in the restaurant, Oak Grill. The service and food was excellent. We had the Artisan cheese trio and Charcuterie and Ahi Tartare for appetizer, Scallops and Braised short ribs (which I highly recommend) for dinner with Martin Ray Pinot Noir. Bread was served with our meal also.
Our table was inside by the window with the outside dining area view. The restaurant was clean and half full and not noisy. The restaurant manager Paul stopped by our table to chat with us and make sure our meal was to our liking.

The hotel staff was very polite and attentive. I had the pleasure of talking with George and Erin as we waited for our car and Eric took care of all our valet needs. We had a wonderful visit and will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ChrissyAZ
Reviewed 12 November 2015

We had a wonderful experience at the Island Hotel. Driving up to the lobby you are welcomed with valet on either side of your vehicle, and an array of luxury vehicles. The lobby itself is lovely and has the best scent pumped through the vents. The rooms are a little dated, but absolutely clean and spacious. The pools are great and added to cozy fireplaces which at this time of year, is pretty awesome. All the staff could not have been nicer. We arrived really late (around 1am) and even the overnight staff was fabulous.

Location wise you are practically adjacent to Fashion Island, filled with high end stores and great restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Fashion Island and you will face the ocean.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AutumninChicago
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Although one of the larger iPrefer properties that I've stayed, this facility has a very tranquil feel and a fantastic staff in all services. The rooms were generously sized, nicely appointed and very clean. The location is ideal and convenient to so many attractions and activities. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Edward B
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

We came here to stay for the weekend, and the service the valet gave us by welcoming us and interacting with us was beyond amazing, the front desk was nice, rooms were very clean. Can't wait to come back next year. Thank you for a memorable experience.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Alaskanboy34
GerardWidder, General Manager at Fashion Island Hotel Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Alaskanboy34,
Thank you for the lovely feedback! And no need to wait a whole year to return. I'm certain you'll find the weather here in Newport Beach delightful any time of the year. We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your review.
Gerard Widder