“A ok”
Review of A Markets

A Markets
Ranked #162 of 537 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Reviewed 13 July 2018

A short bike ride off the island, this friendly shop has great drinks and snacks for a morning start or afternoon pick me up.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This weekend we wanted a quick and easy breakfast, so we headed to A Market and were not disappointed. Their coffee is strong and delicious, and we enjoyed the breakfast sandwich and the smoked salmon bagel with cream cheese. My hubby also got a mini carrot cake which we enjoyed later at home, and it was fantastic. A Market attracts locals, and I don’t know why it took us so long to try breakfast here because we live right down the street. We will be back.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I really love A Market. The food is consistently excellent and very tasty. They have a nice selection of sandwiches and the place basically rocks. Lot's of regulars and local's
Top notch place for lunch

Thank darkpupitar2enc... .
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This place was a few hundred meters away from where I stayed. I had read good reviews about this and I can confirm my own very positive impression. Friendly staff provide attentive service, offering good quality food. The cinnamon swirl and blueberry muffin are highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Parking can be awful at this corner during busy times. Inside is crowded with some tables. Walk up counter. Pastrami was really good! Call ahead to just pick up your order it will save time.