Maybe I was a misfit at this property because it is simply not a business traveler's place. You cannot expect somebody to come at a place like this with work on mind. But that's exactly what I did LOL... This place is so picturesque and beautiful that you gotta be here on a vacation with family, sipping juice in the balcony overlooking the Pacific ocean and just do nothing.
Stay here is so costly that unless you're a Timeshare member, you just have to be super rich to book your stay here. And you don't get a world of amenities when you stay here. Its just basic, or maybe, even less than basic (like towels dont get replaced unless you ask). But this property is so popular just because of its location and setup.
Service is a little slow because of the sheer yardage over which rooms are spread out. Talking about the room, we had a 2-bed unit was was just marvelous. The bedrooms were in different corners of the unit so there was no disturbance or any intrusions. There were 2 good bathrooms as well. Parking/Internet is complimentary and good. Microwave, refrigerator, kitchen setup is well done.
Strange thing is popular restaurant chains dont deliver here, so its imperative to either use the hotel restaurant or drive down for whatever you need.
Honestly, I could not make full use of the entertainment options because of the primary purpose of my visit. Maybe, it could be better next time when I go on a vacation there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas