All reviews sleeping quality concert venue glass door welcome amenity santa ana john wayne airport great hotel orange county mini fridge late check stayed one night bed was very comfortable fitness center front desk staff pool area irvine noise
Reviewed 3 October 2018

the ast mgt Edward was rude and unhelpful broke MANY ADA federal laws when it came to my service dog and my disability . Ashley the girl at the front desk at night was very sweet and helped the best she could . out AC did not work and I asked for it to be fixed many times it did not get fixed the jets in the bathtub were the same . front office manager apologized for Edward but could have done alittle more

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oliverybarra2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This is a very beautiful and comfortable place to stay the staff was great! The hotel restaurant Diner was so good, I am picky so when I say its good I mean it. We did love the size of the poolHope you have a great visit here!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Aisa K, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency John Wayne Airport, Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Jas C,

Thank you for a 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also appreciate your kind comments regarding our newly renovated property with an awesome pool and great staff! We are happy that you enjoyed your dinner at our Wave Restaurant.

Again, we thank you for a great feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I stayed here briefly for business, and could not be more pleased with the service, the room, and amenities. It is a three-star property, but I've stayed at five-star ones that are not so beautifully appointed and don't have such an attentive service. This place is brand new, and my room was gorgeous.

I had a small issue, and the front desk helped me beyond my expectations.

From my balcony, I watched the sun setting in the West and reflecting off the house windows in East, and it was blissful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear tianao529,

Thank you for a 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your brief business stay with us. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our newly renovated property with great room, amenities and service. It is always our pleasure at the Front Desk to help our customers and ensure that you have a great stay.

Again, thank you for a great review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I needed to stay at a comfortable hotel near UC Irvine to attend a conference. I expected some noise because this hotel is right across the street from John Wayne airport, but there was no noise at all. Triple windows really work! The bedding was super comfortable, the room was very clean and uncluttered, and there was a scrumptious breakfast hotel, all of which enabled me to get the rest I needed and concentrate while I was at the conference. There is also a free shuttle to UC Irvine. What more could anyone ask for?

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear 15deborah6,

Thank you for a 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during your conference at UCI. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our newly renovated property that have triple pane windows making for a quiet room. We are happy that you liked our comfortable bedding and scrumptious breakfast at our Wave Restaurant.

Again, we thank you for a great review and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I stayed there 5 nights while attending a meeting at UC Irvine. It is a good hotel with all usual services. My room was quiet and comfortable (no serious airplane noise, which I was worried about). Wifi was good. Staff were excellent. My room was clean and everything worked correctly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Aisa K, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency John Wayne Airport, Newport Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Steven G,

Thank you for a 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your kind comments regarding our Staff and our newly renovated property. We are happy that your concerns regarding airport noise was put to ease during your stay with us.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.