“Fresh local produce and good lunch spot”
Review of Newcastle Produce

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Newcastle Produce
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Newcastle
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Perfect for this small town. The produce is always fresh and the homemade goodies are delightful. Soup, sandwiches, scones, brownies - very good! My favorite is the Raspberry Chocolate Brownie but beware...they are very addictive. This is a fun meeting place for lunch or just a casual drop-in for produce and snacks.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

All 3 sandwiches ordered were delicious, great bread and equally full of goodies.
Lunch and fun art tour with some antiques make a great day in quaint Newcastle.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We always enjoy the "design your own sandwich" option. Every visit can be an adventure in variety. The retail store offers a wide variety of excellent produce, interesting sauces, dressings and snack items. They also have a good selection of wines from local wineries. We always enjoy a stop

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I love Newcastle Produce! It's a hot spot for so many in our community - locals, folks from elsewhere, bicyclists, school staff and parents...you can get groceries, produce, artisan items, and great food and beverages.

The food is made fresh daily and amazing - from quiches, to amazing baked goods, soups, sandwiches, coffee, bread...WOW! The prices are extremely reasonable. They also hold events, which I have to come to soon! Meanwhile - it's a necessary and enjoyed stop a few times a week. A great meeting spot for friends and business too.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I was really surprised that they weren't making sandwiches and got a pre made sandwiches in the case. My sandwich was very expensive and not very good (dried out). I also ordered a Chai latte and strawberry lemonade. They were out of strawberry lemonade even though it was on the board and only 11:20am. So I said ok, just the Chai. Then out of 5 people behind the counter, NO one fixed my Chai. I had to barge back up to the counter to see if they were going to fix it, after I had paid for it. I don't think that I will be going back any time soon. This was the second time that I have been disappointed.