All reviews restaurant next door free breakfast adjacent restaurant best westerns place to stay grand canyon room was clean route memorabilia dog area no elevator dog park hash browns parking lot road trip would definitely stay here again overnight stop we've stayed
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Good rate. Easy check in. Very cute and comfortable. Very clean. Route 66 items for sale in lobby. Friendly staff. The double queen beds are very comfortable. After a long drive, it was just what I needed. Highly recommended. Thanks so much!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear valued guest.

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

As you found, we are pet friendly and we have a nice outdoor pool and spa and a hot tub. Our restaurant is
the Giggling Cactus next door.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your
in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

My name is Danny Baker, CHA and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Yep part of Route 66,a small part. Good stay at Best Western as always. The lobby was fun with all kinds of Rt 66 memorabilia available for purchase. The room was noisy from the trains and trucks but it did not bother us. The best part of this place was the pool. What an Oasis. It Was beautiful!!!! Sat outside in the evening just relaxing and reading. Cushy chairs, landscaped with lots of desert flowers, fire features and umbrellas. Plus there was a restaurant within walking distance.

Room Tip: Be aware that the area is noisy but it is a train and truck center.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Margo, what a great review, Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. As you found we are so close to everything here.

in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

My name is Danny Baker, CHA., the general manager and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 760-326-4552.

Best Western Colorado River Inn

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Ok so this is a hotel but set up like a motel with all the room round the outside.
The rooms are large and clean with everything you need.
The pool is a great way to relax and the hot tub is hot.
The free breakfast across the road is all you need to start the day so don't bother going off menu unless you are realy hungry.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear valued guest.

On behalf of my great staff, I want to personally thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad you enjoyed our free hot breakfast at our own Giggling Cactus Restaurant.

We hope that you share your comments with all your friends and family. We hope you had a chance to visit the Colorado River which is near by. We are right on the California, Arizona and Nevada lines.

the Giggling Cactus next door and our sister property Rio Del Sol Inn is very close.

Best Western Colorado River Inn

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Our group of 7 stay here. Close to gas and food (within walking distance). Accommodations were made to keep our group together and downstairs near our bikes. Free food voucher was used for breakfast. Quality and portions were good. Hotel/room was clean, with refrigerator and microwave. Rooms had outlet bank for charging electronics, nice!.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Danny B, General Manager at Best Western Colorado River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear valued guest, we like Motorcycles.

As you found we cater to all your fine guest at all 3 of our properties located here.

My name is Danny Baker, CHA, and I am the general manager of the Best Western Colorado Inn, The Giggling Cactus Restaurant and the Rio Del Sol Inn next door, and on behalf of my great staff, I want to personally thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

As you found, we are pet friendly and we have a very nice outdoor pool and spa and a hot tub. We are right of the I-40 exit and we are so close to the Colorado River.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon. and If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We have never had a bad stay at a Best Western. Left Oatman and decided to stay the night on Route 66 at this BW.

Again the rooms are nice and those king size beds are so comfy.

The unique thing about this one is their is no breakfast because they give you a voucher to eat at the “Giggling Cactus” which is a few steps away from the parking lot.

We elected to eat dinner there after we got situated in our room. The dinner was absolutely great. They have a nice bar so I had a couple of glasses of too!! BTW show your room key and you get a discount on your dinner too

We are looking forward to our breakfast there tmrw morning.

Nightie night

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest.

As you found, we are pet friendly and we have a very nice outdoor pool and spa and a hot tub. We are right of the I-40 exit.