All reviewswould stay againcarpetfreewaymotelwifi
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Overall this motel is what the rates may show: Budget. Everything you need is available. The rooms are just fine and beds are comfortable. But no carpet and no curtains so the room is a bit loud like you're in a bathroom. But on the bright side easy to keep clean. Breakfast has the usual basic items, nothing fancy but helps to get you on your way. All in all no reason not to come back when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 March 2018

Thank you, for your feedback we appreciate your time and value of money, we try our best to provide best service to all of our guest and quality of the room is one of the best part of our service and we glade that you like that so when you come around this are please give us a chance to serve you again.
Thank you..

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I chose this hotel because of the amentaties that were listed on there website such as a crib because i have 2 babys and have expierienced them falling off big beds so when i checked in i immediately requested one and they told me they do not provide cribs and i said what do u mean i specifically chose this hotel because it says in ur website that u provide cribs and they responded with no can u show me as if i was lying so i got on thw website and i showed them and all they said was oh our website is not updated. It was the biggest inconvenience. And lastly on our second day i asked if ot was possible to pay for another day and i was told no because they had to check if there availability the next day when wen clearly the hotel was empty

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Management response:Responded 13 March 2018

we apologize for any misunderstanding, according to our website amenities yes we provide cribs BASED ON AVAILABILITY and when you you stayed with us at that day or time it was occupied so we can not be able to provide you, it was not false advertisement or lied to you we didnt told that we do not have crib, we have but occupied so again we apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Room looked clean but in reality wasn’t. Pillows had stains on them from previous guests. Floor was dirty with some dust.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Management response:Responded 6 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback,and we apologize for the inconvenience, we trying to give our best service to each of our guest but this time we fail to give our best to you but please give us another chance to prove our best service.
Thank you.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

As I have said in previous reviews about other hotels, your satisfaction with this Super 8 will depend on the rate you get.
Ours wasn't the best one. In other words we paid more that what we feel was reasonable.
Having said that, we must say that this is the first Super 8 in which we stay in more than a decade.
Our previous experiences weren't that good.
But this one looks nice, with modern decoration and is very clean.
We were impressed with the overall appearance.
Far beyond our expectations.
But still, the rate was too much for what we got.
Location wise is OK. No fast foods at walking distance. Just a Seven Eleven.
In summary, I would stay here again just if I get a better rate.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 19 February 2018

Thank you for your review of our Super 8 Sweetwater Rd National City. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the service standards were met, regarding the prices it depends on the availability. weekend rates are slightly higher than the weekdays and also it was a long weekend and our prices were reasonable than others. Please accept our apologies for not exceeding your expectations.Once more, thank you for reviewing our hotel. We hope that you’ll give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I did my reservation with hotels but the day were I had to stay Super 8 cancel my reservation because it supposed that my credit card didn't have enough funds but when I arrived asked to show me a proof that they tried and the proof was a paper handwriting that said declined, so they said me that if I want my room I have to pay more than double of the original price

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 19 February 2018

Dear Mauricio,

we already informed you that your credit card was declined during the authorization and we told you to ask your bank regarding why it was declined as per your concern regarding funds , a bank may decline a charge if they feel it suspicious transaction even though you have funds and we explained you everything in detail when you arrived.if you have any concerns please contact us .we do our business honestly and guest satisfaction is our top most priority.