All reviews make your own waffles clean hotel farmers market wine tasting great hotel free breakfast walking distance the breakfast area king suite downtown area convenient location hotel is located would stay here again comfortable rooms front desk staff nice stay nice room
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We were not sure about booking a hotel that was not in the downtown area of Napa, however we were very pleased upon arrival. It is a modern hotel and very stylish. We arrived in time for a wine tasting in their breakfast area which was a nice touch not really expected of this brand hotel. The room itself was beautifully decorated, and comfortable. Our room was very nice and roomy. The hotel staff was very attentive to our needs. overall a great hotel. Additionally, if you cross the bridge and make a right turn on Coombs St. and drive north for about a mile you will be in downtown Napa. Across from the hotel you will find a Century theater and two restaurants.

Room Tip: might ask for a room facing the river
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
HtlMngr, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Ralph M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites Napa. We appreciate your valuable feedback and pleasantly thankful you had the opportunity to stay and experience our Hamptonality! We definately are less than 2 miles from downtown with easy access to the highways. It's so great to hear that our staff was attentive to your needs and we left you with an overall great impression. We hope to serve yo again in the near future. Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn & Suites Napa. Serina Najar General Manager.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel was close to stores & walking distance to movie theatre.

Road construction caused us to miss exits & forced us to go out of the way to reach.

I was able to get an upgraded room - sweet! West facing balcony w/table & chairs. We enjoyed both a beautiful sunset view & early morning hot air balloons flying by.

Room & bed were comfortable enough - I brought my own pillow. Staff were pleasant & accommodating.

5p Wine tasting could have been better. Breakfast was typical hotel fare.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joanner8360

Dear Joanne R,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites Napa. We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We're deeply sorry you encountered an issue with some road closures during your stay. I'm happy to hear that we we're able to provide you with a complimentary upgrade in one of our balcony rooms. Also how nice to hear that you caught views of the hot air balloons. We have seen them many times landing in the vicinity. Thank you again for you feedback and we hope to see you again on your next trip back to Napa. Thank you Serina Najar.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Really is a good hotel with good size rooms and bath. Rooms clean and beds comfy. I chose a room with a balcony which gave way to views of the river and highway overpass. Common room in lobby is very trendy and carefully decorated. There are great seating vignettes off the lobby with gas fireplaces. Pool is close but separate from seating area which is nice. Honestly the only drawback is it seems understaffed (I am assuming). I showed up at 3, was told room wasn’t ready and to return 30 later. I came back an hour later and after waiting behind someone for 15 minutes was told it still wasn’t ready. I was then invited to be seated in the lobby and they would get me when it was ready. 30 min later I checked again with the desk who only then was able to give me the room. I’m pretty sure she forgot about me. Other than that, the hotel makes up for the service shortfalls.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Rebecca R, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear ahippgirl,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites. We appreciate your valuable feedback and all the nice things you mentioned about our clean rooms, comfy beds, lobby, décor.
I want to express my sincere apologies about your room not being ready at check in. We definitely could have provided you your room within the 30 minutes you were guaranteed. I will be speaking with my staff about better communication so we can improve and make sure situations like this don't occur in the future.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope to see you in the future here at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Napa for a few days and we were so happy with our stay. The hotel is very clean and modern and the staff goes the extra mile to make you feel welcome. Everyone is pleasant and smiling. They even wrote little messages on the bananas at breakfast like “have a great day!” They have complimentary wine tasting from 5-6 and it’s clear that customer service is the first priority. In terms of location its close to downtown and Oxbow and close enough to the wineries.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located about 1 mile from downtown Napa just off the main road.
Surprisingly it wasn't noisy. This hotel is modern and constructed in the last couple of years. Staff and facilities are great.
We stayed in a king suite which was spacious, comfortable and had a great bed.
Pro's
-comfy bed. -great staff
-fitness centre -quiet rooms
-free breakfast -great value
-modern -business room
-electric vehicle charging
-pool

Cons
- n/a

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple