“Better That the Others”

Peet's Coffee & Tea
Ranked #5 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Napa
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This is part of the local chain of coffee stores with the specialty coffee drinks that you love. Same menu and quality. Better than the competition.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I am a local and this is my place for qa kickstart. The service is awesome and the venue cozy, local friendly. The anchor friends make it the place to go. Good morning. Good afternoon. Good good.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

This is your average "shopping center" Peet's, located between Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. The lattes, chai lattes and frapuccinos range from delicious to not-so-good, depending on who the barista is.
I'm giving it 4 stars for its convenient location!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I have been going to Peet's for coffee and tea since 1983. I didn't care for coffee at all until a good friend said, "We are going to get YOU a latte at Peet's." I've never looked back. Oh, so good! I keep a stock of their Jasmine Fancy tea which I go through regularly since I make a huge jug of it iced every day.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This Peets hired a lot of people. There is still a lot of customers at times, but more happy employees. I forgot about my last review but it is not valid today! Way to go Peers.