Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Beer tour

Reviewed 9 October 2018
Joshua M
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Thank you for taking good care of our clients and getting them to the airport in time for their flight. The service was exceptional and will use your service again when we have clients visiting Sonoma County.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I was so happy with the service we received. I was planning a surprise birthday party for my husband and was able to customize a beer tour. Marshall, our driver, was professional and courteous. The contact center representatives were easy to get a hold of and were easy to work with. We used a 12 person sprinter, and water and ice were provided. The price was very reasonable as well especially with the service we received. Highly recommend, and we would use this service again 100% if we needed.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I booked a first time trip through the Napa Valley. The staff at True Elegance helped me make reservations at wineries and find spots for lunch and dinner for my friends and I.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this company the drivers are very professional one of the driver waited for us for 30 minutes we took longer than expected when we got the driver got out and helped the woman’s to get in the bus very professional

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is the worst limo service ever!!! They gave us the wrong vehicle every day - even though we called each day to confirm. The last straw was sending a 4 person vehicle to transport 6 women with luggage to the airport at 3:00 am! We barely made our flights! Absolute nightmare!!!!

1  Thank Susan B