Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Airport Transportation

Thank you for taking good care of our clients and getting them to the airport in time for their... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
julievasquez
Petaluma, California
Beer tour

I was so happy with the service we received. I was planning a surprise birthday party for my... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
Joshua M
via mobile

All reviews party bus elegant limo driver planning wineries
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Nicholas was on top of his game getting us from San Fran to Napa and back. We left at 8 am and hit a few wineries, hung around St Helena, dinner in Yountville and back in time for folks to get to the airport. Service and pricing was excellent. Nicholas was always there 15 minutes before needed which made it easy for all of us

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2017

The driver never showed up and instructed me to call uber. The company then refused to refund my money and I had to get my credit card company to cancel the charge and challenge them. Beware to all as this truly seems like a fraudulent operation. I am a very frequent traveler and utilize limo services all the time. I have never had to complain about anyone! This company is unprofessional and just terrible!

Date of experience: January 2017
Bobby M, Manager at True Elegance Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

I apologize regarding your situation.

Please call us at 707-648-2222 to discuss any remedy. Thank You

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Great service, amazing staff! We could've not asked for a better way of transportation. Our driver, Brandee, she waited for us while we visited the wineries, had no problem in meeting any request we had. Very friendly.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Natallie S
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We had a terrific girls trip and excellent service with Brandee as a driver. She was personable, knowledgable and a delight to have as our escort in town . We would love to have her every day for our trip!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Cissy D
Reviewed 8 April 2016

True Elegance was always very responsive throughout the whole planning. Especially Bobby. Last minute, True Elegance came to Sacramento and picked up the champagne and chocolate we wanted to provide for the guests and they had a table setup when people got off the jet with everything we have asked for us. It was truly a pleasure working with Bobby.

Date of experience: April 2016