“Worst experience ever”

True Elegance Limo
Ranked #27 of 47 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: True Elegance Limousines of Napa offers Wine Tours, Corporate Transportation, Event Shuttles and Winery Tour planning and guidance. Our Wine Tours of the Napa Valley have knowledgeable local people that guide with service and compassion. True Elegance Limousines is a full service Limousine Company that offers day tours and for hire private tours of the Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley & San Francisco!
Reviewed 11 February 2017

The driver never showed up and instructed me to call uber. The company then refused to refund my money and I had to get my credit card company to cancel the charge and challenge them. Beware to all as this truly seems like a fraudulent operation. I am a very frequent traveler and utilize limo services all the time. I have never had to complain about anyone! This company is unprofessional and just terrible!

Bobby M, Manager at True Elegance Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

I apologize regarding your situation.

Please call us at 707-648-2222 to discuss any remedy. Thank You

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Great service, amazing staff! We could've not asked for a better way of transportation. Our driver, Brandee, she waited for us while we visited the wineries, had no problem in meeting any request we had. Very friendly.

1  Thank Natallie S
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We had a terrific girls trip and excellent service with Brandee as a driver. She was personable, knowledgable and a delight to have as our escort in town . We would love to have her every day for our trip!

1  Thank Cissy D
Reviewed 8 April 2016

True Elegance was always very responsive throughout the whole planning. Especially Bobby. Last minute, True Elegance came to Sacramento and picked up the champagne and chocolate we wanted to provide for the guests and they had a table setup when people got off the jet with everything we have asked for us. It was truly a pleasure working with Bobby.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I booked True Elegance Limo for a business event during Super Bowl weekend for wine tasting on Saturday and to Levi's Stadium on Sunday. Both days we were fortunate enough to have Brandy as our driver. Brandy was AMAZING! On time, incredibly prepared, and went above and beyond when we needed help with packing, unloading, restocking, etc. Coordinating pick ups and drop offs for almost 30 people is never easy, but Brandy helped make sure the weekend went by seamlessly. I would absolutely book True Elegance again just becuase of the level of service we received.