Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Airport Transportation

Thank you for taking good care of our clients and getting them to the airport in time for their... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
julievasquez
Petaluma, California
Beer tour

I was so happy with the service we received. I was planning a surprise birthday party for my... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
Joshua M
via mobile

All reviews party bus elegant limo driver planning wineries
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We had a terrific girls trip and excellent service with Brandee as a driver. She was personable, knowledgable and a delight to have as our escort in town . We would love to have her every day for our trip!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Cissy D
Reviewed 8 April 2016

True Elegance was always very responsive throughout the whole planning. Especially Bobby. Last minute, True Elegance came to Sacramento and picked up the champagne and chocolate we wanted to provide for the guests and they had a table setup when people got off the jet with everything we have asked for us. It was truly a pleasure working with Bobby.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I booked True Elegance Limo for a business event during Super Bowl weekend for wine tasting on Saturday and to Levi's Stadium on Sunday. Both days we were fortunate enough to have Brandy as our driver. Brandy was AMAZING! On time, incredibly prepared, and went above and beyond when we needed help with packing, unloading, restocking, etc. Coordinating pick ups and drop offs for almost 30 people is never easy, but Brandy helped make sure the weekend went by seamlessly. I would absolutely book True Elegance again just becuase of the level of service we received.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

I scheduled a towncar airport drop off from Napa to SFO a week in advance and confirmed it the day prior to pickup. THEY NO SHOWED. When I called to ask where the driver was, they said there were a lot of reservations and simply forgot about mine and suggested I get an Uber.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank StevenCTrip
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

We had 20 people, all wanting to be together as much as possible, drink great wine and be responsible. Renting this limo was so worth it. True elegance was professional and easy to work with every step of the way. Thank you for making our reunion so much fun and stylish. The limo itself was impressive, beautiful and top notch!!!

Date of experience: January 2016