“Great Place to Stay and Wonderful Location”

Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I have been to Napa several times to go to concerts at the Napa Valley Opera House. We have stayed at the Napa Valley Hotel & Suites every time. It is in excellent proximity, just a couple of blocks, to the Opera House and to the many eateries.

The rooms at the hotel are very nice, the staff are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are very affordable. I plan to stay there whenever I go back to Napa, which will be soon.

Marchelle

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank MarchelleP
There are newer reviews for Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort

Reviewed 7 February 2012

We have stayed at this hotel the last few years and as recent as 2 weeks ago. The location is great with walking distance to anywhere downtown shopping, bars and restaurants. They recently updated the rooms and we were happy with everything. The staff was really helpful and friendly.The last stay I left some personal items in the room and they called me the next day to hold them for me. This place is a real value and I only hope they have a room available next time we plan a stay in Napa.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dave K
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Came here on the recommendation of a friend and was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by how clean and up to date the room was. Garry the manager was exceptional and helped us map out our entire day of wine tasting and had a ton of useful recommendations on 'must see' places and great recommendations on where to stop and take breaks. The location of the hotel is awesome and easy to walk to a lot of restaurants and bars. Great recommendation from the hotel on an Italian Dinner spot. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and will definitely be staying here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: Stayed in the suite and it had brand new white furniture and a fireplace. Definitely recommend for a...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Keith B
Reviewed 17 December 2011

We were going to the uptown theatre and this hotel is an incredible two minute walk from there. That is the perk.

The hotel is basic - no fridge, hard bed, hard pillows, and just all around basic.

You can hear your neighbors talk through the paper thin walls and in the middle of the night, a man stood in the parking lot yelling for Kelsey or Kathy, to the point at which I was about to pretend to be her so he would stop yelling!

This place comes with the name "Suites," and not only did I not see any suites but it wasn't sweet in the least.

Now, I'm normally not a complainer but I feel that it's important to tell people what they are signing up for.

Trip Advisor has never steered me wrong but my friend booked this hotel and I hadn't even gotten a chance to look at Trip Advisor until after it was booked.

Anyway, if you are looking for a cheaper hotel and no frills, this is okay but if you are looking for quiet and some luxury, go elsewhere. The Old World Inn down the street is AMAZiNG if you want to pay a bit more.

• Stayed: December 2011
5  Thank wonderland30
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I came here for a little R&R and chose this motel because of its rates. I did read some of the negative comments and decided to take my chances in spite of them and I am so glad I did! For starters the location is simply perfect. It is right in the middle of town and therefore everything is in walking distance. Now to the hotel itself. Since the rate was really low, I did not expect much and therefore was truly surprised by this little gem. Yes, it is an old motel, but it is very well kept up. My room was clean and quite up to date in style. For me service was simply excellent! From the maid service to the helpful young man at the front desk! A special thank you to Gary for the free upgrade and all his kind help during my stay! I certainly will be back...thanks again...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank Antje W
Travellers also viewed these Napa hotels
1.1 km away
Napa Winery Inn
#13 of 30 in Napa
1.7 km away
RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort

Been to Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort

Address: 853 Coombs St, Napa, CA 94559-2937 (Formerly Napa Valley Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > California > Napa Valley > Napa
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Price Range: €98 - €309 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort 2*
Located close to everything that makes Napa Valley so special, Napa Valley Hotel & Suites is the ideal choice for business travelers and pleasure seekers alike. Featuring business-friendly amenities and a charming boutique feel, Napa Valley Hotel & Suites is within walking distance to a number of local Napa attractions, such as the Copia Center, Oxbow Market, Opera House, Napa Riverwalk, and Historic Old Town Napa. For corporate travel, for weekend getaways, or for tourist adventures, Napa Valley Hotel & Suites is simply the traveler's choice for experiencing everything that Napa Valley has to offer -- and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napa Valley Hotel & Suites, a 3 Palms Boutique Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Napa Valley Hotel And Suites