4 people are viewing this hotel
US$188
HotelIndigo.comUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
AlgotelsUS$253
All reviews napa valley the hotel manager shower door general manager shower pressure comfortable beds first floor plenty of free parking love this hotel min drive walking distance nice room wine tasting girasole marisol wineries usb
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022

This beautiful hotel completely lost all my faith when I had a " run in" with Mike the District Manager. My key deactivated and I went to the desk to have it re-instated. The name on my room was my husbands, yet my credit card was used to hold the room. When I asked to have my key activated Mike SCREAMED at me and told me it was not their policy for the safety of guests to ' give people room keys", apparently he did not see my name on account or the credit card. He threw me out of the lobby as well. He did all this in front of his employees who were horrified. I will presenting this to the President of IHG as well, spare yourself and don't even consider this for your vacation, he is insane. This about it...how did I get a key to begin with if I was unsafe and unauthorized?

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank D5889TLjoanb
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Napa Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Hi D5889TLjoanb,

Thank you for leaving us feedback surrounding your experience with the Hotel Indigo Napa Valley. We appreciate you choosing us and doing business with IHG® Hotels & Resorts.

We dedicate ourselves to providing a positive and excellent hotel experience, and I am sorry to learn that some aspects of your visit turned out otherwise. I have shared your comments with our hotel management and sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your stay.

I hope you read it at your most convenient time.

Renz A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 April 2022 via mobile

Parking area is huge but no charging station for EV.

Reception was nice. The room is big with good facilities.

There is a pool. That I did not try.

There have 3 main access, only the main entrance at the lobby can be accessed with out a key card.

There is no cart or trolley provided so if you travel with a lot of luggages that can be a problem. Especially, if you are assigned the 2nd floor.

The breakfast is quite good. But may be too much potato in your burrito. The restaurant is very strict about your breakfast voucher / coupon. Make sure you keep it, show it and have them take it. I put it on the table all the time, nobody pick it so I bring it back to the room with me. There the troubles happen. So make sure she takes it from you.

Room tip: Lots of parking lots but not sure if it is enough for busy seasons.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Nhoom
IHG Service, Owner at Hotel Indigo Napa Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Dear Nhoom,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us, and for choosing our hotel for your visit in Napa Valley.

I am pleased that our breakfast and our rooms met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service as well as experience, and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. I also take note regarding your comments about our hotel not providing trolleys for your luggage. Please be assured that I will forward your comments to our team to provide a better experience in the future. I apologize if this might have caused you inconvenience.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 March 2022

Once in a while, one discovers a special little gem which, with a combination of professionalism, kindness and spectacular service together with reasonably priced but modern, extremely comfortable, clean and quiet rooms will create a totally memorable experience. Taylor and Jessica made our stay all that and more, far surpassing all expectations. We loved every minute of our stay. Thank you both for making us smile and feel so well cared for.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jessica Carey, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Napa Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2022

Dear mjac2022, Thanks for your time to give us your valued feedback. We are so glad our hospitality made the difference on your experience in the Napa Valley. We look forward to seeing you again soon, until then happy and safe travels.

Reviewed 1 December 2021

So this hotel is pretty basic, nothing to brag about. The beds are comfortable and the shower pressure is good. However, we did experience some issues. Our shower door broke when we were out of the room and when we came back had to pack everything up and move rooms pretty late in the evening. All we got is a "sorry, it happens all the time" WHAT?!?! What if we were in the bathroom at the time it happened? No comps or upgrades provided. Also the rooms are poorly lit, not enough lighting especially in the bathroom, i had to set up my phone flashlight while doing make up since its such a low light area. The tv is small as well. Not overly impressed with this one. Location is about 10 mins from downtown Napa and there is a really good Italian rest. nearby (in walking distance). I like that they dont charge for parking. Did not receive my spire elite bonus points and for the welcome amenity they gave us 2 bottles of water and let us pick out 2 cheap snacks from their little grocery area (most hotels give you something better). Probably would not stay here again next time we visit. Oh and the walls are pretty thin, could hear the loud family across the hall arguing about where they were going to eat at like 8 in the morning!

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank katie l
Jessica Carey, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Napa Valley, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2021

Dear Katie, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.
We're committed to providing you with the best overall experience and we're saddened that we've missed the mark on your past visit with us. I'm sorry to hear about the shower door shattering in the bathroom, that made a negative impact on your stay. We do require guests to move in any situation where a room becomes unsafe and I am sorry you were misinformed by staff as the door shattering don't happen all the time, however the move for safety is a standard we pride our service to guests on. As for points I have corrected it as you were staying on a free night the points are awarded at the end of the week not at check in when we review stays. I have shared the issues you experienced with our hotel team to make necessary improvements. Trust that all you've highlighted will be looked into to ensure each stay would be as pleasant and comfortable as it can be. Thank you again for your valued membership with IHG and wishing you a wonderful holiday season!

Reviewed 1 December 2021

Comfy beds, clean and upscale bathroom, nice and helpful staff, free coffee, clean and sufficient gym. I was very happy with the overall value and I highly recommend this hotel to travelers visiting Wine Country.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear LoveTravel759200, Thanks for your time to give us your valued feedback. We are so glad our hospitality made the difference on your experience in the Napa Valley. We look forward to seeing you again soon, until then happy and safe travels.