All reviews river pointe mobile home tiny house monday morning breakfast the cottages timeshare exchange full size fridge studio unit shared deck napa valley wine tasting small deck silverado trail plenty of storage stove top the sofa bed walking path
Reviewed 7 September 2018

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! My husband, our friend, and I stayed here 2 weeks ago and over the next few days noticed hundreds of tiny bug bites developing on our arms and legs, one of us ended up with such bad welts that required a prescription for steroids. I called to notify staff that the room must have been infested with bed bugs during our stay which they confirmed and stated the people who stayed in the cottage after us complained of bed bugs. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt to rectify this without having to write bad reviews and contact the department of health, but after at least a dozen phone calls trying to get reimbursement and repeatedly being told James the manager would call us back, I had to call my credit card to dispute the charge. They did not properly handle this situation at all, I understand bed bugs travel easily but when it occurs I expect the situation to be immediately rectified which it has not been.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dreamer762967
GPR S, Manager at RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for bringing the difficulties that you experienced at RiverPointe Napa Valley to our attention. We sincerely apologize for this ordeal and the inconvenience this caused during your vacation, and we understand how frustrating it must have been. We apologize for the repeated missed calls and hope you'll reach out to James Leveridge, our General Manager, as soon as possible so we can provide you with a resolution.

We want to take this opportunity to tell you how sorry that our service shortcomings resulted in a less than exceptional vacation experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

This is a nice place to stay. I visited Napa Valley for the first time and found this lovely place on Airbnb. Property grounds are well maintained, very pretty overall. Cabins are mini houses that gives you privacy, security and comfort. Staff is helpful and really nice, they offer me an early check-in as there were free cabins at the moment...that made a great difference in my first day, after a long night flight.
I loved my vacations and it was very nice coming back to this little-home for a nice rest.
I would stay there again if I return to Napa.

Room tip: Any cabin would do. Property is big and each unit has a parking spot right in front.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GPR S, Manager at RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Hi Clelia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff contributed to your positive experience with us. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

GOOD place.Great time, relaxing and family friendly.near to oxbow l, downtown napa and walmart.nice area for daily walk by the river and just relaxing with your glass of wine.The Resort do there daily activity

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

HI Ruth, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you had a wonderful time and enjoyed your stay! When you're ready to walk along the river and enjoy a glass of wine in Napa again, we hope you think of us. Thanks again!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We exchanged into this resort via Interval International (II). We used it as a base for San Francisco even though it was about 1 1/2 hours with traffic and 1 hour with no traffic. The units were very clean and comfortable. We stayed in a 1 bedroom. The pillows were super fluffy although the bed was only a full size bed. The kids stayed on the sofa couch which was queen sized. The kitchen was fully stocked including blender, coffeemaker, toaster, and a full sized fridge. We did not get to enjoy hardly any amenities since we were gone in San Francisco most of the time. However, everything seemed really nice. Every day, they had either snacks or wine tastings. There was a small fitness center and pool and hot tub. There was also a pool table and air hockey and games.
Their cleaning schedule was a bit odd. We had a Friday checkin, yet they did not do a cleaning until Tuesday. Monday would have much more preferable. They also did a towel exchange on Sunday and Thursday which was pointless since we were leaving the next day. They were a bit chintzy with the soaps and shampoos as housekeeping never restocked our bathroom. However, you can go to the front desk and get whatever you need.
The only reason I am taking off a star is for the exorbitant "resort fees". It was $15 a night + tax!! It was supposedly to cover wifi and all the other amenities that we didn't take advantage of. Nowadays, wifi should be standard, not an extra charge, although this extra charge was mandatory. If I had known about the resort fee ahead of time, I would never have exchanged into this resort. I wish I had done my research here on TripAdvisor first before requesting this exchange.

Room tip: River front locations are great!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gddo
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a bunch of little houses!! We were wonderfully surprised by the closeness to everything, the friendly staff, and endless cuteness! You get total privacy in your casita, stocked kitchen so you save money, comfy pillows and bed, all nestled in nature!! Plus, you get tons of social media approved pictures!! We went for my sister's bachelorette party and we were all happy we stayed there.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank angelinpink
GPR S, Manager at RiverPointe Napa Valley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Angelica H, we are so happy to read such a great review about RiverPointe Napa Valley!