Milliken Creek Inn and Spa
US$443
US$375
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$220
US$810
US$680
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$363
US$294
Official Website
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$218
US$157
US$388
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$434
US$413
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$161
Travelocity
All reviewsmagic hourturn down serviceluxury roomnapa rivereach eveningwine and cheeseeach morningbeautiful fireplacelocal vineyardsthe evening wine tastingsromantic settingfellow guestsbusy roadbreakfast is servedwine countrythe main houseboutique hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We can't wait to go back, the rooms are soo spacious, the bathroom was excellent as well, and they have such nice little surprises, like the complimentary breakfast delivered to your room, cupcakes at turn down service, and a wine and cheese tasting every evening. Service is great, and it has a nice view of the creek in the back. We loved it!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
eCommerceCoordinator, General Manager at Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2012

Dear Ana G,

We are very pleased that you loved your recent experience with us. Thank you for your lovely comments on our unexpected, special touches throughout your visit. We take pride in continually exceeding the expectations of our guests. Again, thank you for your review. We will look forward to your return.

Best Regards,
Connie Gore, General Manager

Reviewed 16 December 2011

This place is one of the nicest places I've stayed. The scenery is like none other and we enjoyed every minute of our stay!

• Stayed: April 2011

Dear Geni1980,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to your next arrival!

Connie Gore, General Manaher

Reviewed 9 December 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here over a Monday night. Room was spacious enough and looks just like the pictures on the website. Staff were very welcoming. It was a nice surprise to check in and have leftovers from the magic hour (wine and cheese) even though we arrived a little after it had ended. The delicious cupcakes in a box on our bed were also an nice unexpected touch.

We had a room that overlooked the creek on one side and the parking area/street on the other. Street noise was not an issue for us. The people in the room next to us were very loud, but this was rectified with a knock on the wall and a call to the front desk.

I really liked the fact you can borrow movies from the extensive movie library. Also appreciated that all the water, soft drinks and light breakfast are included in the room rate.

I used the soaker tub in the morning (and helped myself to the L'Occitane products) and it was wonderful.

The only complaint I have about my stay here was the bed (why I cannot go 5 stars). Looked beautiful, but it was not comfortable. My boyfriend and I felt like we were on a slope, and the bed was much too soft for my liking (and I like a soft bed).

We got this room on a weeknight/Christmas promotion so it was a good value at under $300. I am not sure I would pay full rack rate for the room because of the bed.

Room Tip: we were in room 5. Room was beautiful but the bed was not comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happysun16

Dear happysun16,

We appreciate your candid review on our property and are delighted that you enjoyed a nice experience with us. Please accept our apologies for the bed in your room failing to match your comfort level. We hope that in the future you will decide to visit again and, perhaps, enjoy one of our other unique rooms. Thank you for complimenting our welcoming staff and spacious accommodations. It would be a pleasure to have you visit again soon.

Best,
Connie Gore, General Manager

Reviewed 1 December 2011

We had such a wonderful experience at this beautiful boutique hotel...
Our room was gorgeous (with a very nice fireplace!!), and with lots of little details, such as small candles already lit, waiting for us to arrive from our dinner!!
The whole setting was lovely...and the garden, filled with jasmine and lavender scents was breathtaking!! Shauna, thanks for the lavender bouquets...I made little sachets that make my clothes smell like heaven!!
The staff was very helpful guiding us with reservations and amazing recommendations. They even lent us a picnic basket for a much anticipated picnic at a winery...it made the whole difference!!
Altogether a magical experience!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and I just stayed at the Milliken Creek Inn at the beginning of November. The rooms are expensive ($495/night) but what a lovely place! Our room had a cozy fireplace, separate tub area with a rubber ducky (they encourage you to take it home to remember your trip). The room was clean, shower was great. Loved the turn-down service. When you come back at night, your room is lit up with tea lights. Location is convenient to the Napa main streets and major streets to get everywhere.
Our favorite part was each evening there is a complimentary wine and cheese pairing by a local vineyard. What a great idea! Beats the heck out of driving to a random one to see if you may or may not like the wine (after paying for the tasting). The first one, Saintsbury, was so good- we went to the winery the next day and did some more tasting (and buying). The 2nd night was Berringer...delightfully surprised. The rep. brought only the reserve bottles. Very nice. Each night I was slightly tipsy right before going to dinner, but we had so much fun!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
eCommerceCoordinator, General Manager at Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

Dear nadinelk,

We are elated after reading all of your wonderful compliments about your recent stay with us! It's great to hear that you and your husband were comfortable throughout your experience and that you both enjoyed the special touches that sets us apart from the other properties in the area. Thank you for sharing the details of our complimentary wine and cheese reception. As you mentioned, it is always nice to get a head start on deciding which of the local vineyards you would like to visit. Thank you for your review. We hope to welcome you and your husband back soon.

Best Regards,