2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$204
PricelineUS$203
Vio.comUS$203
AlgotelsUS$216
1,218 results
All reviews game room wine tasting wine country great place to stay front desk staff convenient location fire pit nice stay would definitely stay here again hgi lobby wineries highway downtown rates california winery
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2022

This is my second time staying at this place, but this time they really made such a great impression on me! :) Stayed here for 3 nights with breakfast as an anniversary trip. I was really impressed by the amazing customer service. The staff is so accommodating and sincerely helpful.

One of the things I was most excited about in Napa was riding bikes along the Vine Trail. And this place is literally next to it. Just need to use the crosswalk and you’re on the trail! A huge benefit is they have on site bike rentals for approx $10/hr. This is A LOT cheaper than renting from the local bike shop and the bikes are in great condition! The front desk even offers helmets and bike locks. When we initially went to rent bikes, the machine was down so I was really disappointed. But Gabriela at the front desk was so nice and was able to make a call to fix the machine. She was so sweet and went out of her way to make this happen for us. And I’m so thankful because the bike ride was the highlight of my trip :)

Also, of course I always manage to leave something behind at hotels.. so when I realized I left my jacket behind, I reached out to them and they so very kindly coordinated with me to have my jacket sent to me. Special thank you to Sandra who was so friendly and professional and helped me through this process.

I can’t recommend staying here enough. Hilton Garden Inn is a lot more affordable than the surrounding hotels and the experience here was excellent. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn!

Date of stay: November 2022
1  Thank Y K
Scott Curran, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear that Gabriela and Sandra received your team member recognition. We look forward to welcoming you back. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

Fantastic staff and hotel . We never expected to have such a good experience on what was just a stop over before we headed back down to Monterey . The room was big and spotlessly clean we could have stayed longer . But the best but was the pool we had it to ourselves for over an hour it was perfect . All the staff were so helpful and friendly . We would love to come again .

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott Curran, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear our staff and hotel was fantastic. We look forward to your next stay. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

This property is beautiful and an amazing value for its central location. The room was comfortable and spacious and the renovated public space was very nice! All of the team members were fabulous from the front desk staff, to the night time bartender. Even our breakfast server, Billy, was top notch! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear our front desk agents and F&B manager received your team members recognition! We look forward to your next stay. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 31 August 2022 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel with even a little Cafe grill to order food. Used the pool which was very refreshing as well. A+++ place to stay. If your seeking a place in Napa I definitely would compare this with others before you choose elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott Curran, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our pool and restaurant. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Great stay, Hilton never disappoints! Staff so friendly, free wine pours of their house wine in the evenings. Ro was spacious and very clean. Close to highway and downtown Napa. Short distance to many amazing little Napa places
Highly recommend

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott Curran, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Napa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am so glad to hear we did not disappoint! Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. Have a wonderful day!