“Great Sushi, Inventive Drinks”
Review of Eiko's

Eiko's
Reserve with OpenTable
Eiko's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 288 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Great Sushi, Inventive Drinks”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Went in late on a Sunday night and the sushi, cocktails and service were all fantastic. Wishing we had one in Florida....

• Visited February 2012

Alabama
“Delicious food in an elegant setting.”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I visited downtown Napa seeking sushi on a recent business trip. My server was warm, but perfectly correct. He was able to guide me through my selections, without making me feel self-conscious about my lack of knowledge. I will definitely return on my next trip, and would not hesitate to recommend this wonderful dining experience.

• Visited February 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We stumbled upon this place simply because other places were packed. We felt like we had found the best kept secret. Great food and service. You must try the DragonsBreath for dessert. Very cool!

Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious modern Japanese, great atmosphere, great service”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

My husband and I ate here over the Christmas holidays and had a great meal. The restaurant has a separate bar which was great for a pre dinner drink. We chose to sit at the sushi bar so we could watch the chefs at work (recommended), and had 3 dishes, the yellowtail with jalapeño, tsunami roll which had crab, avocado and scallops on top, and tempura udon noodles. All were delicious, served efficiently and hot. Cost was $100 including a bottle of wine, so very reasonably priced too. Thumbs up!

• Visited December 2011
california
“WOW!”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

My daughter & I walked down there after eating at downtown joes for drinks last night. I had not been there yet. Wow what a nice place..In the bar area they have couches w/pillows & chairs w/ lil tables. We were able to set next to the cozy fire. Service from everyone was GREAT! We ordered 3 different drinks each so we could both try 6 of their specialty drinks (yea our tummys reminded us this a.m.) All were very tasty. 1 mojito a gentleman comes to your table w/a cart & make it in front of you, that's a show in its self & he graciously declines a tip & ask that you give it to his staff. Next time we will go for dinner including sushi. Prices are not bad for what you get & of course they have sake, beer, wine & full bar. It appeared everyone was having a nice evening it is a very relaxing atmosphere. We are native Napan's & this sure is a nice addition to our valley. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

• Visited November 2011