“Carnivore's delight”

Galpao Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Galpao Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We brought a friend's nephew in for his birthday, and couldn't have been more pleased. We loved the meat, all the sides were delicious and the service was great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

had to get our meat fix after all the red wine tasting, great selection of meats, chicken, port,and of course beef, can be a little pricey

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot say enough good things about this Brazilian restaurant. It is a wonderful addition to the many outstanding restaurants in the Napa Valley. The meats are perfectly seasoned and expertly served. It is amazing how the servers seem to know exactly when you need something. They seem to perceive your needs/wants before you do. The selections at the salad bar are beyond belief; especially the maple sugar bacon. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Napa Valley and to those of us who are lucky enough to live here. Above all, the location of this masterpiece is very easy to find. I cannot wait for a return visit!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On our recent visit to Napa, one of our group wanted to do Brazilian BBQ and made a reservation. After a day of wine tasting and food, I am not sure if we had the right appetite to fully "crush" all the offerings here, but we did our best. We bought a bottle of wine, some water and hit the salad bar. Have to say, the tomato, cucumbers, cheese, beets, an other things we sampled were really good, simple and well presented. Then the meats come. I pretty much had a bit of about 60% of the offerings. If I had to pick favorites, the shrimp were excellent, the garlic sirloin was great and the bacon wrapped filet was really good. I love ribeye but the slice I had was more of the end and too well done for me, but it was well seasoned and Id think most would love it. Service was attentive and we all had coffee and shared a cheesecake for dessert. My wife is still saying the dessert was awesome, especially the crust.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 4 November 2018

If you are visiting Napa's historic wine country you should stop to enjoy endless gastronomical goodness of this restaurant. The staff are attentive, non-intrusive, and friendly. The wine selection is great, but hey! It is wine country, duh! Anyway, you want be disappointed. As for the prices, again, it is wine country$$$