“Staff did a great job!”
Review of V Restaurant & Bar

V Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
V Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Murphys
Price range: US$14 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: V Restaurant & Bar offers an incredible fine dinging experience in Murphys California. Attached to V Bistro & Bar (offering a casual dining experience, breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We ahve had drinks and appetizers here in the past. This trip we had dinner. I had the Mussels and Clams dish and my husband had the Steak Frite. Both were very good. One small problem, at the end of my mussel/clam endeavor, I found a clam that was FULL of mud! We are cooks and have lots of experience with clams. I was not upset, things happen. The waiter was mortified. Apparently the cook was as well. They did a great job of rectifying this and discounted my plate and gave us free coffee. Thanks again, we will be back.

Rachel S, Public Relations Manager at V Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Oh no! I'm so glad the staff did their best to amend this issue. I am so glad you are willing to give us another chance! Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is the casual restaurant of the Victoria Inn and it has outdoor seating plus some tables inside. We had breakfast and it was great! Great waffles and also toasted baguette with marinated tomatoes, bacon, poached egg that was just right. We'd return in a minute.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We enjoyed a delicious meal in the pleasant dining room which was decorated for Christmas with lots of candles and white lights, festive but relaxing. The beet salad with goat cheese, candied pecans and cranberries was great. We had a special of the day--roast salmon with a polenta cake and honey carrots that was delicious. Most people seemed to prefer the bar, but for romantic dining try the main dining room.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I went here on a recommendation. It was so good we returned a 2nd time. The choices are fresh soups. Burger and salad. The home made Chips are yummy. The drink specials enticing. Gourmet with out being over the top. Lunch is on the cafe and fine dining in the evening.

Thank you so much! We hope you keep returning :)

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Good appetizers and the fish and chips is outstanding. Very interesting breakfast menu on the weekends-not the usual stuff but very good