“Size, Taste, Price...”

New York Pizza
Ranked #82 of 360 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Best pizza I've had in a while. Had the medium sized LA Combo, Chipotle Gourmet, and Greek Gourmet on thin crust. I'm salivating as I write this... Ordered in store, waited less than 20 minutes. Clerk was very pleasant. Would definitely go again! :-)

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Called for delivery to our hotel. They might not get much of that since they needed the address, etc. - no problem. Then I made the mistake of asking what type of meat toppings they have, "all of them." Cool, meatball is my favorite, I'd like that. Turns they don't have "all of them" after all. Pizza was delivered with a great package of plates, plastic utensils, napkins, cheese, and crushed red peppers. Pizza crust was very substantial - too heavy for our taste. Should have called dominoes or papa johns.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I wasn't aware of the size of their portions na fence order multiple items, however the cal zone was really tasty as was the cheese bread. It would have been nice if they had more healthier options for their pizzas as the white flour can be a bit overwhelming

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Ordered for a chicken supreme and had one of the best pizzas in a while. Completely filled with toppings the soft pizza was a real delight

Reviewed 9 March 2016

If you are pizza lover, don't miss out to visit this place. Its fun to visit this place with friends because you can then go for the extra large pizzas, which is huge:-) 'Meat Lovers' pizza and the 'Buffalo wings' are my favourites.