“Good burgers & fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #75 of 360 Restaurants in Mountain View
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I like that there are lots of options for the burger but I always forget that their standard burger is 2 patties. They do have a 1 patty option but I have to pay attention. They are well organized, have plenty of tables & have good parking.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Hamburgers are big and juicy, fries crisp and delicious. I have eaten at other Five Guys restaurants, and this one maintains the high standards of this chain of restaurants. And of course like any good burger restaurants, the food is only prepared after an order is placed. They took care wait time by offering free peanuts. Check out their location list, I'm sure there is one nearby you live or work.I should also add they have hot dogs and sandwiches.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The attention was grat and really fast. I ordered a Bacon Chesse Burguer and it was deliciuos. The only caveat was the waiting time for the order (altough there was a lot of people).

Reviewed 28 January 2017

This is not a drive thru, where you order, drive to the window, and get something, WHICH LOOKS NOTHING, like it does in the pictures, displays of said order.

For price, these burgers are AWESOME and I hate that word, but WOW!! I'm pretty much of a classic cheese burger guy. No cheese for Her Ladyship. When you go in, if you're like myself, all of those ingredients/toppings are listed in black. The outside "my box," toppings listed in red. How nice that you're not charged, an arm and a leg, for what would normally come with a burger, at any diner, in the good ol' USA.

I probably could have just went with a junior, it's more with the size that I grew up with, and with the fries, it's more than enough for me.

Wait time maybe 15 minutes, for a regular cheeseburger and hamburger, with one order of fries, all cooked when you order.

Burger was juicy, flavorful, toppings fresh, couldn't have been happier, her Ladyship felt the same. Very happy they leave the potatoes skins on the fries. One order was enough for the both of us.

No proper pint of lager or ale, here, or it would be 5 stars. I need to try this place a few more times, and if it's consistent, will give it 5 stars.

We are fans of In & Out, but I think comparing them is like the "apple & orange," thing.
Also, my last time at In & Out was more than 40 minutes, so . . . .

Got a big appetite, hungry for a burger, definitely try this place out : )

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I'm sure I'm not saying anything new but this burger was probably the best burger I've had in my life. I've been living outside of the States for nearly 6 years and it's amazing how different burgers in the rest of the world can be from what you're used to here. The wait time is a bit unexpected but I won't complain since the burgers are that good. My only true complaint about it would be that the place was filthy. I don't know if there'd been a rush before we got there or if they were understaffed but there wasn't a surface that didn't have food/crumbs/trash on it.