“Best Burger”

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The food is great.
The service is good.
The price is great.
The choices are limited but sufficient for a burger meal.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

In and Out Burger is one of the places I'm obligated to eat when I visit California. Fortunately, the Airbnb where we stayed was only 1 1/2 miles from one. Dinner was one double-double, one double-meat (no cheese), fries with both. Maybe my wife's tastebuds and mine are tuned differently. She thought the fries were too salty. I didn't, and skipped adding salt from the packet provided. I don't think they made mine animal style as requested, but who cares? I got my In and Out fix.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I think most people know that In--N-Out has really tasty burgers and fries, but I especially like their milkshakes. The Mountain View location is very clean and convenient and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Well, the title says everything my colleagues told me that they serve some tasty burgers..... okay... i went to try..... the menu is simple : cheese burger, hamburger and double burger, and fries. Well, I didn’t like the fries, it looks frozen, it tastes frozen and they claim that the fries are fresh fresh fresh! Nope ! Burgers? Well, same as Mc Donald’s burgers, maybe with a bit fresher salad inside and a bit more toasted bread. But in general, I’d rather go to Mc Donald. I won’t go back there.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Going to In and Out is a must do every time I’m in California. I️ love the consistency in what you get. It is so fresh! This one was busy as usual but the drive thru went fast. I️ also like how you can see in the kitchen when you drive thru.
Overall, excellent experience!