“Ok stay, poor service”
Review of A-1 Choice Inn

A-1 Choice Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Mount Shasta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The room was clean but smelled a bit like stale cigarettes. Comfy pillows, fast internet, good water pressure, and working ac/heat.

The front desk staff were pretty unfriendly and immediately treated us as if we were going to trash the place. It made me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable. I wouldn't stay again, but it was fine for one night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Quiet location ( except the train horns, which was hauntingly nice ) and a step out of the room for a Mount Shasta view. Clean and comfortable room. Only a shower and no breakfast. Reasonably priced so could put up with that, especially as locations like these usually are expensive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Quite,clean and affordable. large room with really good bed. I slept really good. Over the years I have stayed here. I will always come back. the people here are very nice.I have upstairs but I like to stay down stairs in the back with a little patio.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I came to Mt. Shasta for the July 4th festivities and got one of the last rooms in town. I was pleasantly surprised by the nightly room rate but skeptical about the condition of the place. I was happy to find a clean room, comfy bed, and microwave & fridge. The motel is easy to find and close to town. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2015

We had a wedding to attend so had to reserve our rooms in advance and had I spent more in reading the review I would never had booked so many rooms. I was so embarrassed to have my family and friends stay in this hotel. Dirty, no respect for the amount we had to pay and then to see holes in the sheets, holes in the blanket, stain bedspread. Filthy carpets and coroners. The ice machine, broke down, swimming pool and jacuzzi closed because it was cold outside though it had reached 99 degrees the two day we were there. If I had to cancle upon sight they still would have charged us. The department of health and safety need to close this place down. One more thing my
In room hair dry was ducked taped at the outlet and the towels must have been 100 years old. I will be letting the better business bureau know come Monday. For two rooms two beds 1 room two nights the other 1 night plus my room two nights came to $475.00. I should have done my research better.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here. Such a shame because this area is a tourism location. Shame on the owners for no...