See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Quiet location ( except the train horns, which was hauntingly nice ) and a step out of the room for a Mount Shasta view. Clean and comfortable room. Only a shower and no breakfast. Reasonably priced so could put up with that, especially as locations like these usually are expensive.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Quite,clean and affordable. large room with really good bed. I slept really good. Over the years I have stayed here. I will always come back. the people here are very nice.I have upstairs but I like to stay down stairs in the back with a little patio.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I came to Mt. Shasta for the July 4th festivities and got one of the last rooms in town. I was pleasantly surprised by the nightly room rate but skeptical about the condition of the place. I was happy to find a clean room, comfy bed, and microwave & fridge. The motel is easy to find and close to town. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2015

We had a wedding to attend so had to reserve our rooms in advance and had I spent more in reading the review I would never had booked so many rooms. I was so embarrassed to have my family and friends stay in this hotel. Dirty, no respect for the amount we had to pay and then to see holes in the sheets, holes in the blanket, stain bedspread. Filthy carpets and coroners. The ice machine, broke down, swimming pool and jacuzzi closed because it was cold outside though it had reached 99 degrees the two day we were there. If I had to cancle upon sight they still would have charged us. The department of health and safety need to close this place down. One more thing my
In room hair dry was ducked taped at the outlet and the towels must have been 100 years old. I will be letting the better business bureau know come Monday. For two rooms two beds 1 room two nights the other 1 night plus my room two nights came to $475.00. I should have done my research better.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here. Such a shame because this area is a tourism location. Shame on the owners for not caring why are they even in business?
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2015

So, you just need a place to crash for the night... and you are so tired that you won't remember the condition of the building, then this place is for you.

This INN is listed as a Hotel, but it is by all accounts a Motel. No shampoo etc in the shower and no one at the office to help.

I'm glad I negotiated a cheaper rate.

Don't stay here when in Mount Shasta.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business