“Cute pastry shop”

Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Morro Bay
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2014

We made a quick stop in here for tea/coffee and pastries on our way to Santa Barbara. This seems to be a popular spot for locals to stop in to get a bite by the bay. I was surprised by the fact that they not only had breakfast pastries, but they also had several quiches and sandwiches on their menu. The quiche and drinks we had were good. And I was also pleasantly surprised that they sold Sweet Leaf Iced Tea from Austin in their shop. One of my favorites!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Best breakfast crossants ever! The chef is French and knows her pastry, Yum, the quiches are to die for too many to choose

Reviewed 31 August 2014

We vacationed in Morro Bay and tried this bakery, La Parisienne. We went in for some sweets and found that they did breakfast and lunch. The baked goods are to die for, fresh baked daily and the breakfast sandwiches were delicious. During the week I think I tried 5 different breakfasts, I can't name my favorite because they were all great. Not only is the food wonderful, the service is friendly and fast and the prices cannot be beat! If you are in town, this is a must!

1  Thank hiker29
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My wife and I have been traveling the Central Coast for a few months now and have tried many places for hamburgers. This place has my vote! Even the buns are made there. And the desserts are on my list also. GREAT BURGER! Will be back today for quiche.

1  Thank GuitarManDoug
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Had to make a stop here on our way out of Morro Bay. My family and I all tried various pasties and they were all absolutely fabulous. This place really does need to expand, we couldn't find an outdoor table so we had to eat inside, the place was so busy and full that it felt claustrophobic I there.

1  Thank Normis23