“Monster Ice Cream!”

Sun-N-Buns Bakery & Party Shop
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Morro Bay
Reviewed 17 May 2016

W e only stopped in a for an ice cream. What we got was the biggest double scoop cone I have ever seen. Great selection of flavors', multiple choices of cone types and bowls.
We didn't try any of their other foods, after downing this ice cream we couldn't fit anything else in, but all looked great
Would highly recommend the Ice cream

There are newer reviews for Sun-N-Buns Bakery & Party Shop

Reviewed 28 April 2016

My husband and I stopped by just for a cookie. You really can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate chip, right? Hmmm.... Both cookies were bland--won't be returning.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We came here to get ice cream but also ended up with warm drinks because of how windy it was. They have a great selection of pastries at prices one would expect- not cheap but not super expensive.

They have adequate sitting for its size. We managed to bring in our jeep stroller without a problem.

There is a nice gas fire pit inside which gives it a nice touch.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I really wanted a coffee and pastry, and the reviews pointed me to the Sun-N-Buns Bakery. Unfortunately, they won't let customers use their bathroom to wash their hands before dining. Ick! I have been touching sea shells, railings, climbing on rocks, etc. I'm not sure how they get away with serving food without providing a bathroom, but most counties require it in their health codes.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I came in and it had some great stuff and all different kinds of great stuff I tasted a turkey and provolone croissant warmed up it was really good I had got a sugar cookie for my daughter and got me a monster cookie. Yum!! It was excellent the service was great the girl there was really welcoming very nice and friendly. Thanks Sun N Buns Bakery.