All reviews walking distance to everything morro rock shops and restaurants rooms are small microwave upgrades highway bay
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

By the time we got into our third room was OK. However the price was very high for the weekend and they do charge an extra $25 for a pet which we think is quite high.
The first room was underneath the steps and was very dark. Second room had a clogged drain. The manager was very good to try to fix the drain but he couldn’t get it going so he moved us into the third room. Room is rather small. However it was fairly clean. The breakfast was pretty grim with just very limited choice of one type of dry cereal one type of bread and A hot beverage. By the time we paid the room fee and the pet fee and the taxes our room for a single Friday night visit was over $140.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boneblast
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Oh gosh ... this is not an upscale place, but we were happy!!!
The bed was new, the bathroom was remodeled.
Quiet rooms with ample parking.
The location was perfect!!

We walked to the laundry mat, then out for dinner, in the morning we had a typical "hotel breakfast" ... and then walked 1 block down to the bay.

We saw Sea Otters with babies ... what a beautiful way to start your morning!!

We were very happy ... everything was "just right" for us.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

-Phone didn’t work
-WiFi didn’t work
-Heater didn’t work

The worse motel I stayed at during my road trip in California. We checked in at 10pm and got a horrible room, totally different to pictures in booking.com. It was not worth the money we paid and so tiny I was not even able to open my luggage properly. Be aware that not all rooms look like nice ones in their pictures! I felt I was scammed.

The guy at reception was rude and was just claiming it was only my phone that had a problem with WiFi although my husband and other customers had same problem. I am not surprised if the motel replies to my review here saying it was just me blaming the customer when they were so clearly were aware of all problems. I highly suggest you to stay away from this hotel!

Breakfast is nothing! Just coffee, white toast, kids cereals. It should not be called a breakfast.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tiina J
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Cute & pleasant facility just next to Morro Bay harbour. Polite staff and very good price. The breakfast could be better. Convenient overnight stop for those driving from San Francisco to L.A. and for whale watching excursions.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ljubomir C
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This hotel has the perfect location for walking to the water. Staff is great and can recommend good spots for dinner close by. Rooms were just redecorated with new carpets, paint and all new tile bathrooms. Rooms are on the cozy side but perfect for sleeping or watching TV. Rooms have a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker.

This hotel is a great price for such a good location (one block from the water, shops and restaurants). The hotel is well taken care of inside and out, everything clean.

I will be back for another stay soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
SeasideInnMB, Guest Relations Manager at Seaside Inn Morro Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Hello,
Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Seaside Inn in Morro Bay, Ca. We take all our feedback and reviews as a team. We are honored that you enjoyed the new look. Will be doing other things here and there. On your next trip to Morro Bay give us a call directly 805-772-3333
Warmest Regards