“Variety of treats”

Add it.
Kelli's Candies
Ranked #8 of 8 Dessert in Morro Bay
Reviewed 1 September 2016

This small shop has a variety of salt water taffy including sugar free, Jelly Belly jelly beans, variety of bag candies and candies you pick by the pound. Ice cream, chocolates, gifts including post cards reasonable priced.

Manager M, Manager at Kelli's Candies, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Longlegsmn,
Thanks for stopping by! Glad to hear you had a pretty good experience coming through. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Recently, I visited in Morro Bay. I went into Kelli's Candy shop about four times, while I was there. I was was looking for some special treats to bring back for my grandchildren. This is the place to go, for a "great" and "fun" selection! I even found candies that they had when I was a kid!!! The employees were all friendly and helpful! You don't want to miss out on this shop, especially if you love treats! They even have some "sugar-free" candies! Check it out!!!

Hi 22pam1955, wow! Thank you for the wonderful review. I hope your grandchildren enjoyed the treats that you picked out. Make sure to stop by again next time you’re in Morro Bay!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

This is a nice little candy store. The staff are super friendly and I always tip them when I go. They have every candy under the sun along with ice cream. Nice place and the kids love it.

Kelli B, Manager at Kelli's Candies, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Hi Jeffery,

We are glad you enjoyed your visit to Kelli’s Candies! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

It's always fun to see all the candies from when I was a child. The prices have changed but they had candy cigarettes, gold pouch gum, Abba Zaba, Chic-O-Sticks, ect.

Kelli B, General Manager at Kelli's Candies, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Carnutz, we are glad you like our selection of candy! We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Large selection of items for the snack fiend, or those with a sweet tooth, Ice Cream and Candy. Great place for families with small children, they will be overwhelmed by the selection of items.

Rod, we are glad you loved our selection of goodies! Please don’t ever hesitate to stop by once more. We hope to see you again!