All reviews selection of channels complimentary coffee beautiful view third floor great location hardwood floors no elevator within walking distance comfortable beds two nights one night next morning view of morro rock continental breakfast netflix damien fireplace
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Wonderful stay at this comfortable and nicely renovated hotel. Fantastic location. Such a warm welcome from Dameon--I felt like he was becoming my friend within the first 5 minutes! Room could use a coffeemaker for super-early risers like myself (the provided continental breakfast was lovely!), and perhaps a longer shower curtain and more tub mats in the ADA-accessible room would really help (not requested but the room given me). Some kind of shelf in the bathroom for storage would be nice too. I would definitely stay here again! Loved it!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms will have great view of Morro Rock.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay this time very much. We stayed in June with our kids and grandkids for another visit.
Very clean, updated rooms, wonderful staff, friendly informative loved the breakfast. We will definitely be back for another stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my trip and the great customer service Dameon gave was top notch. The Landing is centrally located to shops and restaurants. The newly remodeled rooms are amazing. I would definitely come back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Rooms have been recently remodeled and are very nice and cozy. But overall this place has great location. Just walking distance from all relevant activity. I would definitely recommend this place to stay.

Room Tip: Request for rooms on the highest floor so you don't get the noise from early risers upstairs.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Morro Bay is a good place to stop between LA and SFO. There are seals and sea otters in the bay. The Landing rooms have been nicely refurbished (with a view of the the rock) Daniel was very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was a choice of bagel or bagel with lukewarm coffee. A step up is needed on the breakfast to make this an overall good experience

Room Tip: Upper floor is best for views
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChrisF5306, Owner at The Landing at Morro Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. I can not fix the issues if I don't know about them .I am sorry to hear about your breakfast experience. We certainly serve more than Bagels (oatmeal, hardboiled eggs, fruit, cereal, etc.) so I will look into it. Also, I will see if we are having an issue with our expresso machine and the temp. Nobody wants lukewarm coffee. We will get the issues resolved.
Thanks,