“Morro Bay's Little Treasure”
Review of Top dog coffee bar

Top dog coffee bar
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Morro Bay
Cuisines: International
Description: Fresh Micro-Roasted Coffee (we roast our own coffee daily), espresso drinks, loose leaf teas, homemade soups, sandwiches, bagels, pastries & more!
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Some people come to Morro Bay to see the famous rock, some, just to hang out in a quaint little beach town. I, for one, head out to Morro Bay for the fabulous coffee yummy food served up at Top Dog Coffee Bar! Suzanne, Pat and their staff treat their guests as family! FYI...... when I can't get to to Morro Bay, I order fresh roasted coffee from the Top Dog website! Life is good!!!!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I were only in Morro Bay for one night due to a change in plans, so sadly we discovered this place on our way out of town. I ordered the street tacos Tuesday special. Pat asked what beer I wanted because it came with my lunch. Yay! I'm not a great big beer drinker so I really don't know. He took his time giving us samples and actually TEACHING me about beer. I don't like IPA's btw, and discovered a great local. Beer SLO Brew. Oh, and that garden!!! I could get lost in there forever. I'll be back to check it out at night ! Cheers!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

That picture in your head of a slightly bohemian independent coffee shop in a small California beach town is probably spot-on. The drinks were great and the environs comfortable. I wish we would've had time to come back for a beer in the afternoon or evening.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Stopped here on the way to Hearst Castle. Friendly service, great menu, delicious looking pastries. Had yogurt cup which was very large, filled to the brim with yogurt, granola and fruit. Coffee was very hot. Cute outdoor patio. Definite stop. The sandwiches looked great as well.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Came in here with family and had a a cinnamon roll with the family to enjoy with our hot chocolate, iced tea, mocha chino, and iced cappuccino and it was delicious!

This place has a great selection of beverages, both non alcoholic and alcoholic it didn’t disappoint. Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: January 2018