“Very tasty flavors”

Simmering Pho Cafe
Ranked #29 of 124 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The new owners have kept the tasty broth going, even loved that they've brought the authenticity of the peanut sauce by including glutenous rice. A little like on the meat in my Pho but their side dishes were fantastic.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Some of the best Pho ever, fresh local ingredients very authentic, great family owned and operated business with people that believe in food that is genuine

Reviewed 17 November 2016

WOW, what a selction. Hard to choose thewre are so many great selections. I had one that didn't come with broth. all I had to do was ask and they added the broth, no extra charge. NICE!!

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We visited this restaurant on a rainy Saturday evening based on other TA reviews, and it did not disappoint. The owner seated us and took our order and served us our drinks and dinners. My husband had the pho ga, with extra veggies which was really nice, and I had the pad thai dinner. Both were excellent! The broth of the pho was silky smooth and had no fat in it. It was just wonderful, the best we've ever had. My pad thai was really good also. I was so impressed by the immaculate restaurant - it was spotless and so clean and pleasant to relax in and enjoy your meal. We really enjoyed our meals here, and will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We definitely will be back excellent area of her we had the spring rolls that they specialize in I had the chicken noodle soup and my husband had a combination beef noodle soup