“Enjoyaable”

Simmering Pho Cafe
Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Morgan Hill
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 November 2016

WOW, what a selction. Hard to choose thewre are so many great selections. I had one that didn't come with broth. all I had to do was ask and they added the broth, no extra charge. NICE!!

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We visited this restaurant on a rainy Saturday evening based on other TA reviews, and it did not disappoint. The owner seated us and took our order and served us our drinks and dinners. My husband had the pho ga, with extra veggies which was really nice, and I had the pad thai dinner. Both were excellent! The broth of the pho was silky smooth and had no fat in it. It was just wonderful, the best we've ever had. My pad thai was really good also. I was so impressed by the immaculate restaurant - it was spotless and so clean and pleasant to relax in and enjoy your meal. We really enjoyed our meals here, and will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We definitely will be back excellent area of her we had the spring rolls that they specialize in I had the chicken noodle soup and my husband had a combination beef noodle soup

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

This place is really a well hidden gem that lives up to the reviews given on tripadvisor. Both the pho as the salad spring rolls were just excellent! Without tripadvisor I wouldn't have stopped here but I am very glad I did.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

We discovered this restaurant by accident ... we had gone to the sushi place around the corner and saw this place when we were parking the car. It's clean, inviting atmosphere, very friendly, and they served delicious pho. No complaints at all!! We'll be back, that's for sure.