Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
California Inn(Morgan Hill)
View Hotel
All reviewscinnamon rollsthe manager's receptionatrium areahappy hourfinger foodindoor poollarge atriumglass elevatorlots of parkingawesome eveningevening social hourabove standardbeer and winegreat amenitiesroom was cleanbooked this hotelbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 8 January 2012

This area of Morgan Hill is popular for soccer folks because of the soccer complex. Of all the local hotels the Holiday Inn Express offers the best bang for your buck. Additionally, unlike some of the other places they are extremely tolerant of kids. Previously we stayed at another hotel in the area where you woudl think they'd know families are coming since there's a huge soccer family and staff followed our children around telling them not to speak loudy, run or touch anything, which is crazy....Morgan Hill isn't a vacation destitination, there are KIDS everywhere. We love this place - great breakfast, clean rooms and nice staff.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I stayed here recently for business and have to say its a great hotel. They have an interesting setup as its not your typical Holiday Inn Express but I like it. It has a open setup with an Atrium which was really nice to sit in even in the even and read a book or do work off my laptop on one of their man sofa's and seating area's there.

The rooms were nice and clean. No issues. I did particularly like the wood towel holder in the bathroom which was different from the metal ones I normally see in hotels.

The breakfast was great its a typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast which I have no complaints about.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SmilingHospitality
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice now. Each time the staff has been helpful and the rooms predictably good. The hotel is easy to find and within a short distance of San Jose. Except for the coffee and yogurt, the breakfast is worth skipping.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We stayed here when we were too tired to continue driving back from San Fransisco to Santa Maria, Ca. We arrived at 9 p.m. with two toddlers and were given a room on the second floor. I had to do some laundry so I left my Husband and CHildren int he room and walked to the laundry facility in the hotel. There was a woman and a man physically fighting and yelling at the elevator so I decided to wait and go back into the room. I was extremely tired so I layed down on the bed and almost threw up. THERE WAS A MAGGOT. I immediately called the front deska nd she came right up and collected the maggot in a bag and aplogized. SHe even said, "I wouldnt want to stay here if I was you!" It was 10 p.m. and so we really didnt have a choice at that point...unfortunately. So we opted for a suite on the 1st floor. All looked good and I went back and put my laundry in the washer. Came back down to my 3 year old screaming...THERE WAS A PINCHER BUG IN HIS BED. I called the front desk and let her know and she said that there was no more available rooms and sent us a bottle of apple cider to "make up" for the incident. She was very nice but the bg situation is ridiculous. Upon check out, we were given a room upgrade coupon for our next visit...in which we will NOT be using.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ealcala84
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Nice hotel but a bit far out of town if you are on a bike as I was. Pretty good Vietnamese restaurant across the street in shopping center (can't remember the name).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo