US$123
US$66
Motel 7(Moreno Valley)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2014

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 27 October 2014

An older property but well maintained located in downtown Hershey within walking distance of several very nice restaurants.The halloween parade put it over the top............................................

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2012

An absolutely horrifying experience. I was woken up at 3:30 a.m. by loud banging on my door. I didn't see anyone through the window so I poked my head out the door and saw two tall, muscular woman who were dressed like prostitutes striding toward me. One of them demanded to know if "Steven" was in my room. I said no but before I could close the door she tried to force her way into my room. I was terrified and just barely managed to get the door shut and lock it on them. They continued to yell and bang on my door for quite a while.
I called the front desk right away and the woman there said she would call the police. However, as far as I know, the police never came. (The next day she said that they did not come.) I felt extremely unsafe for the rest of the night and really did not sleep at all. Loud voices had me incredibly anxious and the experience of being practically assaulted in my motel room was not something I expected from my stay.
Other than this problem, the room was OK, comfortable bed, ironing board, fridge and microwave but no coffee maker, shampoo but no conditioner, TV got lots of channels but was old Zenith box with bad reception. Breakfast was pastries, coffee, and a few bananas--VERY minimal. Check in staff seems barely competent. The place is apparently run by an Indian family and the whole lobby smells strongly of curry.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank flyermontana
Reviewed 19 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here only one night. Upon check-in the lady that helped us was RUDE from the time we walked in and seemed like she didn't know what she was doing. The next day, we get a knock at the door at 10a asking "why do we have the maid service sign on the door when we have to check-out at 11a" I told the same RUDE lady from check-in that we need more towels, she did not give us more towels all she kept saying is check-out is at 11a. My husband and myself got our stuff and got out of that horrible place. The room looks nothing like the photos, no amenities, and the bed is rock hard. Advice to others, pay a few extra dollars and stay somewhere down the street where I'm sure you will get better service.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family