The Regency Inn & Suites, Riverside
US$66
US$101
US$169
Courtyard
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Stay 1 nite, clean room - bed ok decent for price book on hotel.com
OK value

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelDeFamly
Reviewed 30 September 2008

Ok, me and my hubby live a city over from this hotel. Yes they are guilty for putting up the wrong photo's of the rooms. But I will say this: The rooms are VERY VERY clean and still nice. Not suites like the pictures show but If your looking for a decent clean room to just get away or have family coming down for a visit and need to stay somewhere quiet and safe this Is your place. Me an dmy hubby use regency for nights away on several occasions. Believe me its not NEARLY as bad as the other reviews are saying.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2007

If I could give this establishment a negative score, I would gladly do so. As the other reviews have indicated: the service is horrendous, the "amenities" are non-existent, and the room rates fluctuate mysteriously (i.e., deceptively low rates are offered until you actually arrive at the front desk). When I stayed here, I was treated with utter disrespect by the manager (Gary Pak). I had a dispute about a misquoted room rate, and when I inquired about this discrepancy, Gary began yelling at me as if I was a criminal. I've never been treated this poorly by a service organization, and I can only hope that this review will prevent others from enduring similar abuse. The bottom line is simple. Do not trust anything this establishment tells you. There are plenty of trustworthy establishments down the road from this place, and I *strongly* suggest you contact them instead.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank TravelingSteve07
Reviewed 20 April 2007

In general did not live up to what was portrayed on the website; no coffee in the morning...none on the extras business travelers expect.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank Bubbycat
Reviewed 3 April 2006

We booked a week at the Regency, based on the pictures etc on this hotels website - it looked very inviting

However when we got there, it was not what it claimed to be - bed was rickety, towels were small and hard, no spa and the breakfast consisted of stale pastries and coffee, nothing else - certainly nothing close to the ad. We had to go to Denny's next door for a decent breakfast

We certainly won't be staying there again

• Stayed: March 2006