“Always the Best”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #2 of 252 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I totally love In-n-Out. It’s the best hamburger place. Everything is fresh, and cooked when ordered. The fries are cut and sliced daily. And you can tell by the taste! There hamburgers meat is never frozen. I don’t understand and would never eat a microwaved burger from McDonalds when you have an In-n- Out close by. There employees are very friendly and service is great. I highly recommend you stop by and try it for yourself.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We drove 2600 miles to enjoy these delicious hamburgers & fries. They use fresh ingredients without preservatives.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

What can you say about a Double Double with grilled onions that hasn't been said. If you have never tried In n Out, you are missing the best fast food burgers around

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Always a good choice, their burgers are perfect. The thousand island sauce adds a little something extra.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My company HQ is in Diamond Bar and I've heard about In-N-Out Burger for years and always resisted. But we were on a training trip and someone was jonesing hard, so we hit it on the way back to the hotel. The parking lot was packed at 1130pm, so I was guessing that doesn't happen for just 'any burger joint.'

I ordered a Double Double, fully loaded.

It was fresh and hot and completely lived up to the hype from all my coworkers! I'm a giant fan! I don't know what the heck I was resisting for so long, but this was just excellent!