“Good but...”

Portillo's Hot Dogs
Ranked #1 of 242 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I’m from Chicago, so I grew up on Portillo’s. This location, though a good “fix”, was not up to par. I went through the drive thru once and despite it being a slow period, it still took forever to get my order. Another time we went inside and although it was very clean and comfortable, the food was just not the same. The fries were half crispy-half soggy and the burger was under cooked and nowhere near the charbroiled perfection I’m used to at the Portillo’s back home.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I️ are from Chicago and when I️ saw this in Moreno Valley I️ was so excited. They have great customer service and the food is really good. They have never disappointed. Brought my friends here and they fell in love. If you don’t try anything else the Chicago dog and Beef sandwich is a MUST.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered a cheeseburger, my friends ordered hot dogs and fries.
I was not satisfied with my burger, it was dry, bland and tasteless.

My friends said they'd never come back. And I agreed

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We eat here quite often. We like the Yellow Fish Tuna sandwich. Portillos has a large menu. They have good salads, cheeseburgers, hot dogs and many more items. The dining room has great decor. I see something new each time we visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was good, beer was icy cold! Noise factor is another story in itself. The loud speaker was a little much.