“So good”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #1 of 238 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Cuisines: American
Description: Home to America's favorite Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef, burgers, salads, and chocolate cake
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I️ are from Chicago and when I️ saw this in Moreno Valley I️ was so excited. They have great customer service and the food is really good. They have never disappointed. Brought my friends here and they fell in love. If you don’t try anything else the Chicago dog and Beef sandwich is a MUST.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered a cheeseburger, my friends ordered hot dogs and fries.
I was not satisfied with my burger, it was dry, bland and tasteless.

My friends said they'd never come back. And I agreed

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We eat here quite often. We like the Yellow Fish Tuna sandwich. Portillos has a large menu. They have good salads, cheeseburgers, hot dogs and many more items. The dining room has great decor. I see something new each time we visit.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was good, beer was icy cold! Noise factor is another story in itself. The loud speaker was a little much.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Visited porlios twice while staying in Buena Park. Had a beef roll on both visits was the best sandwich I had while in the us also tried the chilli burger that was also the best burger I had while in the us a must eat place while in Anaheim/buena park area