“Made Just for you - Delicious!”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #23 of 252 Restaurants in Moreno Valley
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I like how they have so many options for your burger. You can design your burger (or double or triple) just the way you want it. This is so wonderful because you can get just the right flavor for your burger.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

The burgers here are really good. I would recommend this place for a burger especially if you have never tried a Five Guys

Reviewed 28 June 2016

As close to a old fashioned as you can get.Great portions really great taste and you can have it your way!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I come weekly because my kids and I are burger addicts! I love the lil burger! It's not a kids burger! It's a regular size single patty burger with all the toppings you want! The fries come prepared fresh from the potato and served on paper! I love this location, right off the freeway and great service!

Reviewed 24 January 2016

This was my first time to a Five Guys and the staff was extremely happy to help and very attentive. I am a vegetarian so when traveling without a hotel room kitchen I have limited options usually. I had a vegetarian sandwich with all the grilled veggies. I highly recommend although I don't know that I will eat Five Guys again.