“All you can eat is a good thing”
Review of Love Sushi

Love Sushi
Ranked #13 of 97 Restaurants in Moorpark
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We were a large family group and went for the "all you can eat" and I think they lost money on us. We knew you could only order three rounds so our first round was tremendous with a variety of albacore, salmon, yellowtail, octopus, mackerel, along with the cucumber special, kingster, sexy mango, salmon salad. The only problem was that they did not bring it to us all at the same time and we had to keep asking where the rest of our first order was. For the second round besides more of the above we ordered lyons, citrus salmon, baked oyster, and fantasy. By the third round we were so full only my Granddaughter ordered more salmon. This is here favorite kind of food and she ate more that my husband and myself. While this place is good it is not as good as some others we have been to but the fact that it is all you can eat for $25 for adults and $12.50 for kids makes it a favorite especially with my grandkids.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 15 July 2016

The service makes this restaurant. They are so friendly and nice. The food is great large portions. The prices and very very good.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Beverly K
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

This place is the absolute best place for sushi.... The all you can eat is amazing. The chefs J.D.,Scott and Max are great. The food is always fresh never disappoints. You have to try them out.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I went her with four other colleagues for a business dinner meeting and I was very underwhelmed. First, the fish did not taste very fresh and the sushi chefs were a little heavy handed on the sauces, probably to cover up the taste of the fish. The sushi rolls are large, a little too large. Hard to eat in one bite and most of them fell apart. Finally, something was very wrong with the soy sauce. It was very thin and light in color and tasted horrible! I can only assume they "cut" the soy sauce with water.

There are much better sushi joints in Moorpark that are priced similarly, I won't mention them here, but you can easily do a search for them and check out their reviews.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Absolutely friendly staff and great food. Satisfies our whole family and our diverse tastes with a wide ranging menu of rolls and sushi and everything in between. I can't even pick a favorite roll because so many are so good.

Date of visit: September 2015