“hawaiian fast food!”

Ono Grill
Ranked #133 of 199 Restaurants in Monterey Park
Cuisines: Japanese, Hawaiian
Reviewed 6 October 2017

quick and easy, in & out, found what I wanted and off I went. This company supported my son thru college and I'm happy to keep supporting them in return! Was packing dinner for the Hollywood Bowl. It was enjoyed by the whole party!

Reviewed 7 March 2015

When I go here, I am often the only none Asian there. There is a variety of traditional Japanese Hawaiian food. I really like their Kalua Pork. There are both bowls and plates. Bowls are mostly meat over rice. I tried their Loco Moco for the first time and found it very tasty. The service ranges from efficient to very friendly. For those who grew up in Hawaii, there are lots of choices for Spam and Portuguese Sausage as well as foodie choices.