“One of my favorite noodle places!”

Mandarin Noodle House
Ranked #19 of 199 Restaurants in Monterey Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 17 August 2015

It is a mom and pop place that serves the very best spicy beef noodle soup with hand cut noodles. I go here when I crave noodle soup "my comfort food". They take cash only. It can get busy at times. It's best to go at the odd hours between lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I love the pan-fried potstickers! Each order is eight pieces and piece is very large compared to other restaurants offering potstickers. I love the crispy bottom and the filling is sufficient. Another favorite item is beef noodle soup. You can opt for the handmade noodles, but I'm happy with the regular noodles. The bowl is huge and enough to share for at least two people. The meat is tender and the broth is good enough to drink alone. The servers speak English do language problems here. It is cash only.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Me? I can say I had one of my the best food btw the time I been in New York City. I can say that in NYC to get good food is a little bit problem, thats why i LOVe THIS RESTAURANT

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I asked a friend about a great noodle "mandarine cuisine" restaurant and he told me he's been going to this place for years, I went and confirmed his culinary review was a true story, I recommend this place, friendly personnel, and great prices, it is worth every penny, I would stick to regular noodles, not the home made, but still they taste as if they were homemade...

Reviewed 13 July 2009

Not your typical Chinese food. I've been going since high school.